Cornwall Football Forum
stevieb

will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

Saurez?? Whats that all about steve?? Wenger doesnt like trouble makers in his teams, do you think this is a bit of smoke and mirrors??

definately smoke and mirrors and the transfer targets have also gone in a puff of smoke great magians our club officals

rumours rumours and more bloody rumours ,is there a player we will sign who will improve our team? time is running out for us to beat the deadline ,spurs are signing more quality players swansea have signed players only arsenal and man u dont seem to want to at present ,sss and older must be having one of their best ever preseasons with the amount of players coming in and if bale moves on they will invest in more ,could the white tide be turning to become the best team in north london ? even some arsenal fans say levy is playing a cracking game with real and telling them what spurs want and wont budge , what is ivan the terrible doing ? counting cash for silent stan? bring back david dein he was crucial to arsenals transfers of the past ,he was a football man through and through ,ivan is a bloody bean counter and is not a great football fan ,andd as for stan he never turns up at the emirates as we all know the usa is a hot bed of football [or soccer as they like to call it] ,the frustration is killing the fans i would pull my hair out but it would have to be out of my ears [ or nasel] sorry have to have a lie down in a darkened room and try to stay away from arsenal sites

Doesn't look like your going to get any-one AGAIN !!! Good old Asshole Wenger. Keep counting your money. 
C'mon you Spurs. Game on. :thumbsup: 
[
/quote]THANKS OLDER for your kind thoughts you spuds have plenty to crow about at present

If you pulling hairs out your nose and ears - your as old as me :yahoo:

the joys of the over 50s and being a gooner or should that be gonner as well deffo need a lie down

I wish I was 50 again, that's a long time ago for me I'm afraid ...... anyway you go and lie down, you're going to need your sleep to get through this season - night night. :thumbsup:

If you pulling hairs out your nose and ears - your as old as me :yahoo:

the joys of the over 50s and being a gooner or should that be gonner as well deffo need a lie down

I wish I was 50 again, that's a long time ago for me I'm afraid ...... anyway you go and lie down, you're going to need your sleep to get through this season - night night. :thumbsup:

night older

rumours rumours and more bloody rumours ,is there a player we will sign who will improve our team? time is running out for us to beat the deadline ,spurs are signing more quality players swansea have signed players only arsenal and man u dont seem to want to at present ,sss and older must be having one of their best ever preseasons with the amount of players coming in and if bale moves on they will invest in more ,could the white tide be turning to become the best team in north london ? even some arsenal fans say levy is playing a cracking game with real and telling them what spurs want and wont budge , what is ivan the terrible doing ? counting cash for silent stan? bring back david dein he was crucial to arsenals transfers of the past ,he was a football man through and through ,ivan is a bloody bean counter and is not a great football fan ,andd as for stan he never turns up at the emirates as we all know the usa is a hot bed of football [or soccer as they like to call it] ,the frustration is killing the fans i would pull my hair out but it would have to be out of my ears [ or nasel] sorry have to have a lie down in a darkened room and try to stay away from arsenal sites

Well, I was going to suggest that Emile Heskey might be available, but a quick check on Wikipedia shows that he's otherwise engaged in Australia right now.

I suppose that rules out everybody, then.

Darren Bent & Carlton Cole still available.

like this so would arsene cheap  and ivan and stan would save a packet and have more wonga to count , shame about darren bent always thought he could have made a better striker than he has  but time not on his side now ,and carlton cole another who has not lived up to his potential,unlike the world class striker who has not played for the gunners for 2 years bentner and is so good he rather take the money and not move on to pastures new what a class act

and older and sss yes i know the spuds are about to buy capoue who many have you bought now ? please dont answer as i cant take the flak we surrender 4th spot next season ...... only joking about that one boys hopefully life in the old dog yet and arsene if not he may have to be retired

Teh heh heh heh !!!!! :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

THANKS older thats just what i need on a friday night ,damn spurs fans taking the michael and spending MONEY on players ,lucky sods enjoy it while you can it cant last forever or in my worst nightmares you get above us in the mini league fight for champs league places shock horror i better have a lie down

older you crack me up   ....... and you are probablly right specaily now we beat man city 3-1 in friendly arsene ,silent stanand ivan the terrible  will think fantastic we dont need to buy any more faces as our policy is paying off  .........   which is  buy cheap sell on and make handsome profit  and fool the fans with empty promises to fill the fantastic stadium very week , a great buisness model but the fans want to compete for the top trophies ,history does not show your bank balance but trophies won .eight years and still counting and if the so called people at the top carry on we will be in the wilderness for a lot longer

And Spurs signing everything with a heartbeat, maybe things they  are a changing - I've been waiting long enough.

yes older we all know ..... you spuds have been ladies in waiting for ever and a day  but you may become the bride soon and not the bridesmaid

And Spurs signing everything with a heartbeat, maybe things they  are a changing - I've been waiting long enough.

yes older we all know ..... you spuds have been ladies in waiting for ever and a day  but you may become the bride soon and not the bridesmaid

Hope so. Looks like I may be your only bright spot this season, I'll do my best to lift your spirits - like hell I will. LOL

great news arsene is working on signings only trouble all the top targets have been missed and who is left?  and arteta could be out for six weeks  ,great start to the prem league ,and perez the player who played preseason against city cant be signed as they cant get a work permit ,whats going on at the club what a bunch of number crunchers ,they cant even find out if a player can get a permit before giveing him a trial  unbelievable ,all the money the top guys take from the club and they cant sign players and do background checks

well well  arsenes transfer policy is really working  ,and he has the bloody neck to say who should we buy ?  it is up to him to target players and put it into the hands of ivan to sort out transfers but neither are doing their jobs at present which they are paid really well for ,if they are not up to the job perhaps it is time to move on and replace them with somebody who is able to lead the club forward  ,we have more injuries and still have to qualify for champs league .arsene has been great for the gunners but he seems to becoming more eccentric like an old uncle , villa were more composed and seemed to be quicker to the ball ,as usual we had lots of possesion but yet again no end product , i like scezny and think he will become a great keeper but he needs someone to push him and his decsion  making  sometimes leaves a lot to be desired , if arsene is not careful wilshire will become fed up and will leave just as all the top players have over the years ,and after yesterday will any top players want to come to the emirates ?  cant see it myself  i will not stop my following of the gunners but i can see another hard season for the fans and if they dont get some quality in  we will struggle to get in the top five let alone win a trophy  

Wenger is a reasonable manager, but, he inherited a decent team with which he won a lot of trophies. Now, he has to target players and seduce them to Assenhole, something he seems incapable of. Maybe not as good as his reputation ??? 8/9 years and counting.

Lucky to make top 4 for the last two seasons imo.

Wenger is a reasonable manager, but, he inherited a decent team with which he won a lot of trophies. Now, he has to target players and seduce them to Assenhole, something he seems incapable of. Maybe not as good as his reputation ??? 8/9 years and counting.

Lucky to make top 4 for the last two seasons imo.

He's definitely not as good as his reputation, which is massively over-inflated. Bearing in mind that he's been in his current post for seventeen years, and bearing in mind also that he's been competing in four different competitions every season, how many trophies has he actually won? I think it's seven, isn't it? Out of sixty-eight! And it will be seven out of seventy-two by the time this season is over, don't be in any doubt about that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining Arsenal's current predicament. As a City fan, I'm perfectly happy for the 'Gooners' to keep hold of Wenger for the rest of all time and creation, as it makes our lives just that little bit easier than they might otherwise be.

well we got a result last night  hurrah   for the board  what a team of shysters  even lady bracewell smith has come out and stated she wished she had not sold her shares to silent stan  and had backed dein and usmanov [like bolting the stable door after the horse has ...]    BIG NEWS today  flammini to sign  well just what the doctor ordered another so called freebe  lock away the transfer chest   put up the white flag we surrender   lets not play european football next season lets just have a season off and give those lovelly folk up the road a chance  .... fat chance spuds  , 

yippeee we won against fulham ,so the squad is good enough we dont need no new signings  ,arsenes thinking save the money save the boards bonus  let stan the man keep his profits  ,arsenal  are the role model for the new age of how clubs should be run ,high ticket prices  bonus for the top men ,no trophies for the fans  top stadium what more could we want?

yippeee we won against fulham ,so the squad is good enough we dont need no new signings  ,arsenes thinking save the money save the boards bonus  let stan the man keep his profits  ,arsenal  are the role model for the new age of how clubs should be run ,high ticket prices  bonus for the top men ,no trophies for the fans  top stadium what more could we want?

A team as good as Tottenham :yahoo: We'll find out this week.

A team as good as Tottenham :yahoo: We'll find out this week.

older this is your cup final  and maybe your time to win a trophy the 4th spot as arsene calls it ,with all spurs investment  you should be aiming a lot higher ,but give credit when its due  6points out of six great start for the spuds  we are on catch up already  ,ready for the fun and games  and early season banter and bragging rights for a few months ,probably be a draw then  and maybe spuds turn for champs league next season and our cost  would be a nice change for you ha ha