Cornwall Football Forum

Stand out players so far this season?

Robbie Condie. West Cornwall. Unfortunately I've been stuck on the sidelines this year, but it's given me the chance to see the everything that's happening, and this lad has been superb. Goals, assists, and a bloody good engine. Top young player who will have a great future, hopefully with us!! Also Jordan Knuckey, having just joined us and jumped up a few divisions, he's settled in well and has been a great addition.

Charlie Conway Helston 3rds. Defensively superb. .Despite his dwarf like appearance quality in the air. ..and instrumental in 4 clean sheets out of 6

If hes the short ass who I think played rb against us in the P.S cup had a sort of stubble beard id agree with u. Solid player.

As always people on here trying take piss hiding behind their names....

Im Scott lake and i am sure half players or people on here who trying take piss are awful themselves, junior footy is not all about how good a individual is some clubs think this and that is their short falling not greatest player i admit but give my all, and do a lot more for my club than half of you ever done for your clubs i am sure so keep your narrow minded comments to yourself or if we play each other or a team your involved with have chat with me

Appreciated!!!

On another note best player played against this season so far was helston lad Chris matthews cracking ball player

Well said lake. Clubs are crying out for people like you. Not all about on the pitch!!!

Correct, But as you should know half people commented i am sure are Phenomenal players!!!

Im happy with my performances and aslong as club i am a part of is doing well on and off pitch consistently which we have over last 2 seasons and started decently well this then i am pretty sure i can laugh at any big timers on here :)

Scott don't rise to it! Super chels be man enough and tell us who you are and who you play for. your probably one of these players who just turns up and plays and does not realise the hard work people like scott put into a club

Its tough, when people have no idea about someone or the work they do so some people can just turn up on a saturday play then go in the bar or sometimes just leave and go home.... I am pretty damn lucky that i play for a club and all the lads are pulling the same way, And i for one make sure everyone's pulling their weight and that is what a club is about... Whether your best player, first aid women, cook the food after all one club.

Their are people throughout the local game i personally have the upmost respect for involved in football clubs half don't play at all, some never have!!! And some may not be the best footballers but are ones who when needed are first volunteer to help anything, and ask anyone who helps run a club these are the people we all wish to have around and wish their was plenty more about :)