Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 06/12/08

Trispen 1-Cury 1

A quality game of football played at a high tempo throughout the whole 90 minutes, 2 very evenly matched sides competing in very hard conditions, Cury took the lead around the 75th minute with a goal from Andy Ashton and couldve extended there lead a few minutes later with the ball stopping on the line in the mud,Trispen equalised with about 5minutes left on the clock with a fine finish from their young up and coming forward Rappo(definatly a name to watch out for in the future)

A big thanks to Trispen for their hospitality,and well done to the ref,a real good performance from the man in black.

on todays performance i think Trispen will be a good bet for top 2

fh3 result

frogpool 2-6 penryn

a scrappy first half then penryn got started in the second. a good game but the ref was an absolute joke.

he just gave some crazy stupid decisions

penryn scorers: bisto3

nathan

scrubby

dan

Does it make you wonder why Penyrn dont get allocated any referee's when you come out with comments like that!

Trispen 1-Cury 1

A quality game of football played at a high tempo throughout the whole 90 minutes, 2 very evenly matched sides competing in very hard conditions, Cury took the lead around the 75th minute with a goal from Andy Ashton and couldve extended there lead a few minutes later with the ball stopping on the line in the mud,Trispen equalised with about 5minutes left on the clock with a fine finish from their young up and coming forward Rappo(definatly a name to watch out for in the future)

A big thanks to Trispen for their hospitality,and well done to the ref,a real good performance from the man in black.

A spot on report "Miles from Home". A great advert for Falmouth Helston League football, let alone division 3!! The Ref said it was the best game of football he has refereed all season. He was superb by the way. I think Refs get far too much stick on here so when you get a good one like Mr Phil Avis we should applaud him. :clapper: Thought a draw was fair although you were unlucky in the bottom goal mud bath not to make it 2-0!!! Wish I was still young, I did my hamstring scoring the equalizer and had to nick me Mrs Peas out the freezer for the last hour on me leg!!! Glad there were only 3 minutes left! :( must admit we had a mare today with our captain crying off before the game and our young winger turning his car over on the way to the match! no excuses though,Cury a very good side,can see why you are top and a nice set of lads as well.dont remember a late tackle from either team all game. look forward to the re match if im not in a wheelchair by then!!!

Fal Town 1 Mawnan 3 Greg Renfree, Wonder strike by Alex Weddel and Damien Stevens, before his pen was saved. When I say saved I mean he needed to bend down and pick the ball up. Whos on pens now?!

Could and should have been 10 or even more but for some poor finishing and superb goalkeeping by Matt Prynn but 3 points in the bag so happy days. We played some lovely football at times on a tricky pitch. Good clean game all round well reffed by Alan Pearce, though Town should have had a pen but he gave a free kick outside the box and Hurrel rattled the cross bar. Town never really threatened until last 20 mins when they made some subs and we went off the boil.

Well done fellas! :clapper:

tough game

ground out the result

managed to put out an experienced team for once and the old heads helped as lately we have had a team full of youngsters!

bit disappointed that there striker wouldnt shake hands with one of our players ( that will be the same striker the ref told to stop acting like an idiot and the same striker that rolled on the floor after a slightly late tackle screaming saying "look at that" we all expected him to have bone poking out of his sock only to find there was nothing there)

Taken from Sunday Independent ©

FHFL Results 06/12/08

FHFL 1

Chasewater 6 Perranwell 1

Falmouth Athletic 3 Pendeen 0

Falmouth Town 1 Mawnan 3

St Day 2 St Keverne 1

FHFL 2

Lanner v Lizard post

Mawnan 2 Wendron 2

Porthlevern Rangers 5 Frogpool 1

Rosudgeon 3 Camborne Park 3

Troon 1 Mawgan 3

FHFL 3

Constantine Res 1 Mullion 2

Frogpool 2 Penryn 6

Hayle 1 St Day 3

Stithians Res 1 Ruan Minor 3

Trispen 1 Cury 1

Wendron v Rosudgeon post

Percy Stephens Cup 1st Round

St Agnes 0 Hayle 2

Mawnan and wendron drew 2-2 mawnan leading 2-1 with 3 minutes and 11 seconds remaining and glen fortune popped up with the all important wendron equalizer! I didn't even know glen played for wendron

WHO WERE THE CHACEWATER SCORERS ??

HOW COME GLEN FORTUNE IS NOW DOWN WENDRON THOUGHT HE WAS MAWNAN FIRST TEAM ?

Patch is joking, It was an own goal dean.

cross came in from left wing and glenn put it past his own keeper, unlucky really cos i thought he was one of Mawnans best players, made an awesome last man tackle to deny a goal.

Fair result i thought, game always favoured the team playing down the slope. Least we deserved was a point

WHO WERE THE CHACEWATER SCORERS ??

HOW COME GLEN FORTUNE IS NOW DOWN WENDRON THOUGHT HE WAS MAWNAN FIRST TEAM ?

Chacewater scorers were - Mike elliot-2 Luke kelland-2 Matt saunders-1 Martin Jay-1

Trispen 1-Cury 1

A spot on report "Miles from Home". A great advert for Falmouth Helston League football, let alone division 3!! The Ref said it was the best game of football he has refereed all season. He was superb by the way. I think Refs get far too much stick on here so when you get a good one like Mr Phil Avis we should applaud him. :clapper: Thought a draw was fair although you were unlucky in the bottom goal mud bath not to make it 2-0!!! Wish I was still young, I did my hamstring scoring the equalizer and had to nick me Mrs Peas out the freezer for the last hour on me leg!!! Glad there were only 3 minutes left! :( must admit we had a mare today with our captain crying off before the game and our young winger turning his car over on the way to the match! no excuses though,Cury a very good side,can see why you are top and a nice set of lads as well.dont remember a late tackle from either team all game. look forward to the re match if im not in a wheelchair by then!!!

rappo that must be worth a pen in the next match :yahoo:

Guest pete norfolk

Rosudgeon 3 Camborne Park 3

A game that kicked off at 12pm due to a wedding ceremony that most of the rosudgeon lads were going too.

The game was end to end with 4/5 goals coming from defensive errors due to good pressure coming from the forwards.

Game was played in a hard but fair manner.

Well done to the rosudgeon lads and hope wedding went well.

see you at the end of the month

sorry pete and patch didnt read the post properly lol

Martin jay scored for chacewater was he formerly of threemilestone last season

martyn jay started last season at tms then transsferred to the scum

then did the exact same thing again this season lets hope he has another medaless season again with em!! :clapper:

tough game

ground out the result

managed to put out an experienced team for once and the old heads helped as lately we have had a team full of youngsters!

bit disappointed that there striker wouldnt shake hands with one of our players ( that will be the same striker the ref told to stop acting like an idiot and the same striker that rolled on the floor after a slightly late tackle screaming saying "look at that" we all expected him to have bone poking out of his sock only to find there was nothing there)

Hmmm Daz he does like a whinge!!! :P But overall you were more than value for your result, we were bad you were good that simple!......Suspensions starting to cost us!!not a moan just a home truth!! well done Fal Ath maybe meet u again in one of the cups.... :Santa:

Guest mauricio

hi there. i'm new on this forum so excuse my ignorance.

just looked at the table and mullion has 9 games played and i'm wondering if we going to be given 3 points for last weeks games when Stithians didn't show up or do we have to play it later on the season. And why is it that Trispen has played only 6 games?

:thumbsup:

then did the exact same thing again this season lets hope he has another medaless season again with em!! :clapper:

Liam Patterson who you calling scum, and don't forget that you wanted to leave tms and come sign for us too, you not told everyone that, you mwouldn't have got in, only good for the bench, bet tms dont know that. I think martin will win alot more at chacewater than he would tms, he's a good player now playing falmouth helston 1, at tms he couldn't get in your 1st team, mining 1, he's joined a winning team, his 1st game beat tms 1st team, he's only moving in the right direction, try it sometime

hi there. i'm new on this forum so excuse my ignorance.

just looked at the table and mullion has 9 games played and i'm wondering if we going to be given 3 points for last weeks games when Stithians didn't show up or do we have to play it later on the season. And why is it that Trispen has played only 6 games?

:thumbsup:

You will have to await the decision from the FHFL Committee mate, I have to point out the tables above are unofficial 'for the fans by the fans'.

:c:

Liam Patterson who you calling scum, and don't forget that you wanted to leave tms and come sign for us too, you not told everyone that, you mwouldn't have got in, only good for the bench, bet tms dont know that. I think martin will win alot more at chacewater than he would tms, he's a good player now playing falmouth helston 1, at tms he couldn't get in your 1st team, mining 1, he's joined a winning team, his 1st game beat tms 1st team, he's only moving in the right direction, try it sometime

im calling chacewater scum

ummm tms do no that wanted to leave i told everyone i wanted to leave..things changed i dont want to anymore as i wouldnt want to leave my gaffa as hes put trust in me and i respect that alot

and i was told i wouldnt get in the fal/hel 1 team not the mining team and if i had joined i would have wanted to join my mates in the mining team......so i think someones talking out there ass :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im calling chacewater scum

ummm tms do no that wanted to leave i told everyone i wanted to leave..things changed i dont want to anymore as i wouldnt want to leave my gaffa as hes put trust in me and i respect that alot

and i was told i wouldnt get in the fal/hel 1 team not the mining team and if i had joined i would have wanted to join my mates in the mining team......so i think someones talking out there ass :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is very easy to run people down and call them scum sat behind your computer isn't it, lets see what you have to say face to face gob shite ######

oh and there is no chance you would get into our mining 2 side, your useless

THE REASON TRISPEN HAVE PLAYED LESS IS WE,VE HAD 5 CUP GAMES SO FAR AND HAVE HAD 2 BLANK SATURDAYS IT SHOULDNT BE TO MUCH OF A PROBLEM HOPEFULLY, WELL PLAYED TO CURY LAST SATURDAY GOOD MATCH AND GREAT BUNCH OF LADS.

Guest mauricio

THE REASON TRISPEN HAVE PLAYED LESS IS WE,VE HAD 5 CUP GAMES SO FAR AND HAVE HAD 2 BLANK SATURDAYS IT SHOULDNT BE TO MUCH OF A PROBLEM HOPEFULLY, WELL PLAYED TO CURY LAST SATURDAY GOOD MATCH AND GREAT BUNCH OF LADS.

cheers for that.

looking forward to play against u soon!! :Santa:

Guest some call him David Bentley

anyone know the Mullion scorers??

YEA sean haskell mills got the first one good left foot finish and ben powell getting the 2 wit about a minute left on the clock

:yahoo: