Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Vehicle Recyclers ECPL Fixtures Saturday 21st January 2023

All kick offs  14-30, Good Luck to all teams.

Looe Town 2-3 St Minver

Nanpean Rovers 1-4 St Newlyn East

Newquay Academy 0-1 Liskeard Athletic Reserves

North Petherwin 4-1 Wadebridge Town Reserves

St Blazey Reserves 3-0 St Teath

St Columb Major 1-0 Roche

St Stephen 1-7 Foxhole

Torpoint Athletic Thirds    P-P    St Dennis Reserves

On 19/01/2023 at 18:01, JonColenzo said:

All kick offs  14-30, Good Luck to all teams.

Looe Town v St Minver

Nanpean Rovers v St Newlyn East

Newquay Academy v Liskeard Athletic Reserves

North Petherwin v Wadebridge Town Reserves

St Blazey Reserves v St Teath

St Columb Major v Roche

St Stephen v Foxhole

Torpoint Athletic Thirds v St Dennis Reserves

Torpoint pitch is frozen so that's postponed 

Watched Newquay Academy vs Liskeard Res this afternoon not the prettiest game to watch Liskeard winning 1-0 which they deserved ,because they had the majority of the play and Newquay never really troubled ex Godolphin Goalie Adam Rowbotham .

Very young Liskeard side today but got some real good players thought Darren Gilberts son Will was my MOM and for Newquay the No6 but they need a centre forward .

I dont think it was fair that Liskeard 1st team could put in players like Sam Borthwick , Reuban Kane ,Ryan RICHARDS in there 2-1 victory vs Newquay when they could of played some of there young players doesnt seem fair and that defeat could cost Newquay getting into 4th place something needs to be done when teams can play players from outside players with the calibre of Ryan Richards something needs to be done to stop this happening .

Heard up Newquay this afternoon that Darren Gilbert is going to be the new Liskeard manager but i dont think he will replace Martin HODGE who is a lovely man always has time for a chat a real gentleman .I expect its just a rumour Darren is going to be the manager but he wasnt up Mt Wise this afternoon 

Jon Colenzo running the line today and he did a good job and he didnt get soaking wet for a change like in the previous matches i have seen him unning the line 

North Petherwin 4-1 Wadebridge

Jack Digby, Joe Reeve (Pen) and a brace for Alex Williams in second half.

Well reffed by Kev Hoare 

FA Full time not updating this score, I have text through on what I thought was correct number (the one I used many times last season when I was texting in), hoping that admin from another team might be able to private message me as to who to contact to let know of score. 

55 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Watched Newquay Academy vs Liskeard Res this afternoon not the prettiest game to watch Liskeard winning 1-0 which they deserved ,because they had the majority of the play and Newquay never really troubled ex Godolphin Goalie Adam Rowbotham .

Very young Liskeard side today but got some real good players thought Darren Gilberts son Will was my MOM and for Newquay the No6 but they need a centre forward .

I dont think it was fair that Liskeard 1st team could put in players like Sam Borthwick , Reuban Kane ,Ryan RICHARDS in there 2-1 victory vs Newquay when they could of played some of there young players doesnt seem fair and that defeat could cost Newquay getting into 4th place something needs to be done when teams can play players from outside players with the calibre of Ryan Richards something needs to be done to stop this happening .

Heard up Newquay this afternoon that Darren Gilbert is going to be the new Liskeard manager but i dont think he will replace Martin HODGE who is a lovely man always has time for a chat a real gentleman .I expect its just a rumour Darren is going to be the manager but he wasnt up Mt Wise this afternoon 

Jon Colenzo running the line today and he did a good job and he didnt get soaking wet for a change like in the previous matches i have seen him unning the line 

reuben kane & borthwick in full time mate👍🏻

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

North Petherwin 4-1 Wadebridge

Jack Digby, Joe Reeve (Pen) and a brace for Alex Williams in second half.

Well reffed by Kev Hoare 

FA Full time not updating this score, I have text through on what I thought was correct number (the one I used many times last season when I was texting in), hoping that admin from another team might be able to private message me as to who to contact to let know of score. 

Have seen your email mate MikeM should be able to do it I think.