Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES FOR SATURDAY 2nd April

St Newlyn East took an early lead against Gunnislake with Ross London scoring from close range off a Lucas Moses cross after just 7 minutes. 

London then was sin binned on 38 minutes meaning his side had to see out the half and 3 minutes added time with just 10 men. 

Newlyn introduced Dan Parsonage at half time and this changed the game -  though not as we had hoped. His misplaced pass allowed Gunni to break and equalise within 30 seconds of the re start and he was then dismissed for an off the ball incident leaving his side with virtually the whole half to play a man down. This was the break Gunni needed and they used the extra man advantage well scoring another 3 goals in the half including a good header from a corner and the final one a tap in on 82 mins following a comedy of errors from our defence!  

A game to forget for us as our own ill discipline ultimately cost us but we now look forward to our last home game of the season next week. 

Good luck to Gunni for the rest of their season. 

25 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Never is! Only reports I ever see are my own and Darin’s from Foxhole. But even his have become infrequent lately. I do wonder if some even know the forum exists? 

That’s why they struggle for sponsors but well done to those who contribute.