Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES FOR SATURDAY 22ND JANUARY

13 minutes ago, A.Brown85 said:

You can argue with that. 
Big water leak in the area. No water to Gunnislake, Calstock and st Ann’s chapel. 
you need water at the facilities for the toilets, showers and the tea hut. 

Take it calstock and st Ann’s chapel’s games are off today? Be interesting to see st Doms squad for the top of the league clash today… 

12 minutes ago, A.Brown85 said:

You can argue with that. 
Big water leak in the area. No water to Gunnislake, Calstock and st Ann’s chapel. 
you need water at the facilities for the toilets, showers and the tea hut. 

We didn’t have facilities last year, no changing rooms/ showers.
I can’t believe you actually put tea hut down🤣
Are you short of players can I ask?F42CDF80-2FDD-4F08-82E9-5887268E9816.jpeg.a5bd5acffb8c40f19e5847b6d2b27c77.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Humpfry11 said:

We didn’t have facilities last year, no changing rooms/ showers.
I can’t believe you actually put tea hut down🤣
Are you short of players can I ask?F42CDF80-2FDD-4F08-82E9-5887268E9816.jpeg.a5bd5acffb8c40f19e5847b6d2b27c77.jpeg

Not with 19 available no!

Just now, A.Brown85 said:

Not with 19 available no!

Why not the tea hut? How else are you gonna get your hot drinks on this cold day?? 😂

17 hours ago, Boxy said:

Shame for which ever team it is and hopefully they'll be back fit and playing again soon. I also hope for their sake, they don't get treated in the same way as Looe were back at the beginning of the season?

Yes strange and very unfair on the likes of looe who were deducted points but league allowing other teams postponement. I believe SNE have 3 players isolating so a strange call to be allowed to postpone when they have 30+ signed on. 

6 minutes ago, ECPL said:

Seems a lot of crap being bandied about. I woukd suggest you contacf SW Water.  St Teath it would appear were asked if they wanted to play but declined.  Make your own minds up. 

Surely points go to gunni then? You'll never finish the season at this rate with some of the excuses as to why games are getting postponed. 

2 hours ago, ECPL said:

Seems a lot of crap being bandied about. I woukd suggest you contacf SW Water.  St Teath it would appear were asked if they wanted to play but declined.  Make your own minds up. 

We had a full squad of 16 available, make your own mind up

2 hours ago, Byron10 said:

Surely points go to gunni then? You'll never finish the season at this rate with some of the excuses as to why games are getting postponed. 

We did want to play, we were never given a choice. I suggest the league talk to Mr Kitto for the facts. 

On 22/01/2022 at 12:25, Tinpot clubs said:

Yes strange and very unfair on the likes of looe who were deducted points but league allowing other teams postponement. I believe SNE have 3 players isolating so a strange call to be allowed to postpone when they have 30+ signed on. 

Looe had 18+ players isolating with covid and because of a young squad and summer work, were never going to raise a team. Postponement was asked but declined. We’ve not really contested it but asked for a level playing field. We’re now in a position of only 5 games left and our last game isn’t until 20th April. Will be interesting trying to keep the young players interested. 
it’s been an interesting season for this young team and I but we’ll learn and go again. 🤞