Ludgvan                            0-3         Illogan RBL

Perranwell                        1-4         Mullion

Porthleven                       1-4         Truro City Reserves

St Agnes                            P-P         Falmouth Town Reserves

St Day                                4-0         Perranporth

St Ives Town                     0-2         Wendron United Reserves

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 15 January 2022
6 hours ago, Unknown20 said:

I didn’t want to write this but I feel like I have to. I’ve spent £5 today to travel from Saltash United to Saltash Borough and the sideline giving me grief has caused me to seriously think about hanging my boots up!!! Over and out love Saltash United Forever 

£5 ?

6 hours ago, Unknown20 said:

I didn’t want to write this but I feel like I have to. I’ve spent £5 today to travel from Saltash United to Saltash Borough and the sideline giving me grief has caused me to seriously think about hanging my boots up!!! Over and out love Saltash United Forever 

So you're a referee or linesman? 

St dominick game finished 3-1 to st Dominick and not 4-2 as the full time website states.

In an evenly contested game for the most part it was the quality in both boxes that won st dominick the game.

the first 15 mins both teams were starved of any real clear cut chances until a bit of st dominick pressure resulted in a corner and was flicked on at the near post to Ben Jeffery who swept home to put the home side in the driving seat, millbrook then had a few decent chances of their own but some good blocks from Harvey Barrett and James Bloomfield at centre half aswell as a few good stops from jamie blatchford in goal kept the home side on the lead. Kieran ryall was then adjudged to have been brought down in the box (from the sideline it did look a dubious one) but ryall stepped up and his penalty was saved only then to fall to the same man who dispatched the rebound to leave the home side 2-0 at halftime. 
st Dom started the 2nd half really slowly and millbrook capitalised after a strike from 25 yards rattled the post and fell to the millbrook forward who slotted home the rebound. The remainder of the game st Dom continued to offer very little on the ball but defended resolutely against a number of corners and free kicks from the away side, until 10 minutes from time the home side broke on the counter and kieran prescott beat his man inside the box to pull the ball back for the onrushing kieran ryall to put the game to bed. MOM went to James Bloomfield for st dominick. 

I think Millbrooks league position isn’t a fair reflection of how good a side they are. They will definitely take points off some of the top sides this season.