Cornwall Football Forum

Well done to all involved with the ecpl this season

Was shocked to see that 41 goal Kieran Ryall from Saint dominick was only 3rd in player of the season voting, and the winner of the award is a player not i or many others have heard anything about this season, think mr Colenzos ties with Dave deacon on the podcasts has done the st cleer player some favours. 

Love listening the the ‘RRL ECPL’ section of the podcast and how there only seems to be one team in the league worth talking about, a mid table team may I add 

GRG, Dave welcomes guests each week & if you want to give your opinion and most importantly time, he'll give you a spot. Only last week, Martin Grigg of St Newlyn East spoke about their successful application to the ECPL. And the week before that, Simon of Newquay Reserves was on. If you so badly want St Dom coverage, get yourself on there, simple! Or the other option was to encourage the St Dom contingent to take part in the votes which were heavily publicised.

2 hours ago, Grassrootsgary said:

Well done to all involved with the ecpl this season

Was shocked to see that 41 goal Kieran Ryall from Saint dominick was only 3rd in player of the season voting, and the winner of the award is a player not i or many others have heard anything about this season, think mr Colenzos ties with Dave deacon on the podcasts has done the st cleer player some favours. 

Love listening the the ‘RRL ECPL’ section of the podcast and how there only seems to be one team in the league worth talking about, a mid table team may I add 

MIAAAOW!!😹