Cornwall Football Forum

Plymouth Parkway 2019-20 - recommend viewing

Dave Deacon

18 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Surprised no one has commented on this production. Great insight into Plymouth Parkway and its characters.

In particular love Shane Krac. Never quite sure what he might say! 🤭

Only watched the first episode so far, but Shane Krac is definitely the star of the show. Would love to see the outtakes that Mike Parrish didn't/ couldn't use... 😀

Highly recommended viewing, a superb companion piece to Sunderland 'Til I die on Netflix. 

Finished the third and final episode today. Obviously everyone is in the same boat with the season being null and void, but I really hope Parkway go on to secure promotion to the Southern League. A club that is run properly and going up the leagues using and developing local talent. Fair play and good luck to them.

Shane Krac deserves a Oscar for his performance he was brilliant and funny ,would liked to of heard Adam Carter speak but the big man maybe shy but he lets his boots do the talking and what a player he is . Great watch and good to see the Gs Jamie Lowry in EPISODE 3 .Pity Parkway didnt go up but it does show how good St Austell where when they dished out that hammering or should i say Liam Eddy dished it out he was brilliant that day .Good Luck Parkway when the season starts again

On 20/05/2020 at 09:14, Dave Deacon said:

Mike Parrish, the film producer, is on the RAPPO & DEACS FRIDAY FIX podcast this week

An excellent and very well put together documentary  on a well run club covering everyone behind the scenes and the players rather than just one man with an ego.well done parkway and Mike Parrish .👍

I really enjoyed episode 1. I agree Shane Krac great entertainment and obvious leader on the pitch. Good to see Pete White still involved in football and if Gary Turner is the once promising young keeper from St Blazey, there will be plenty of Goalie chat when they are working on the pitch. I look forward to  watching 2 and 3. Great stuff Parkway.