Cornwall Football Forum

FA VASE DRAW

THE DRAW FOR THE 1/4 FINALS OF THE FA VASE

TIES TO BE PLAYED SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY

CORINTHIANS V LEIGHTON TOWN

WROXHAM V BITTON

ATHERSTONE OR WORCESTER CITY V CONESTT

HEBBURN V PLYMOUTH PARKWAY

2 hours ago, Jacob Englefield said:

As I'm unsure of the quality of the other teams left in the competition, what are the chances of Plymouth Parkway going all the way and lifting the trophy at Wembley?

If you had bothered to read my previous post (above) you would have noticed that the winner of the game on leap-year-day between Parkway and the Geordies will undoubtedly be regarded as “favourites”

I could list my (extensive) sources, but frankly, I can’t be bothered.

It's a pity Parkway didn't draw Wroxham  at home  , as I'm down again for that week and Wroxham is the neighbouring village to me here in Norfolk . However the mem sahib might no be too impressed  with me spending Saturday with the grandchildren watching that game plus  Plymouth Argyle  play Grimsby  on Tuesday followed by Macclesfield on Saturday .

2 minutes ago, fenman said:

It's a pity Parkway didn't draw Wroxham  at home  , as I'm down again for that week and Wroxham is the neighbouring village to me here in Norfolk . However the mem sahib might no be too impressed  with me spending Saturday with the grandchildren watching that game plus  Plymouth Argyle  play Grimsby  on Tuesday followed by Macclesfield on Saturday .

Git on. Fenman,  be the boss in your own house!

18 hours ago, Jacob Englefield said:

As I'm unsure of the quality of the other teams left in the competition, what are the chances of Plymouth Parkway going all the way and lifting the trophy at Wembley?

Hi Jacob

This I'm sure will be a very tough tie, and I know the Manager and Coaching staff will do everything in their power to ensure the Team is prepared in every way possible. They did extensive homework on West Auckland and that paid off...nothing to say we cant go all the way.

RVP

• 3 weeks later...