Cornwall Football Forum

Combo mid-week result - Wednesday 29th March 2017

1 hour ago, Sijames said:

does this mean Newquay are relegated? on the assumption that anyone goes down of course, when do the CCFA or the powers that be announce who has passed ground grading to come up? or is it a secret?

For me it's pretty common sense Wendron will pass, and Pendeen one ex combo side one has south Western league side 

3 hours ago, stokefan1 said:

For me it's pretty common sense Wendron will pass, and Pendeen one ex combo side one has south Western league side 

i'm sorry i cant see either of these teams finishing above Lizard or West Cornwall? who i assume have also passed ground grading?

29 minutes ago, bighairydave said:

I think what Stokefan1 was saying that if the other two don't pass the ground grading then Wendron and Pendeen certainly would do.

i cant see how you gather that from what he said, but anyway....two certainly to go up, and two down, good times ahead and nice to see some new fresh clubs in the league i say!

8 minutes ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Sad day if Newquay are lost to the Combo. Currently they have played more seasons invthe keague than snybodyvexcept St Just. Wishing them well: hope they will be back soon.

No midweek trips to Newquay for the Tinners then!