Cornwall Football Forum

Combo League Cup s-f RESULT 12/3/17

1 hour ago, COYG said:

Let me guess, you're a supporter/player of a team who aren't half as good as Carharrack, or St Ives for that matter, and are a tad bitter at successful teams?

Aren't half as good as Caharrack? Barely able to string three passes together and soundly beaten. Typical comment from someone who's probably never played at a decent level but watches a lot of Sky sports

Last season Carharrack supporters made it a noisy final. I hope St Ives and the winners of the other semi final can replicate the boisterous atmosphere this year.

5 hours ago, Harry Pope said:

Slate us as much as you please but you can't take anything away from st Ives. They took their chances and deserve to be in the final! Good luck to them! 

There are some absolute johnsons on here! Always a good read with a cuppa I guess. 

Pope... can you please explain the digs at illogan?. 

44 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

As I wrote in the programme the venue for the final has yet to be decided as well as the venue for the Evely Cup which is down our end this year.

If it's Ludgvan, I could see Hayle being the logical choice. If Hayle win, why not Ludgvan? Or with it being two westerly clubs, why not give St Just the final?