Cornwall Football Forum

Junior cup semi tues 14th @ Falmouth AFC

For those of you interested the squads are -

Pendeen

Liam Wallis,Luke Jenkin,Shane Arthur,Glen Carew,Macauley Harris,Kyle Rees,Jack Ramsey,Silas Sullivan,Chris Bullock,Chisitian Whitaker,Luke Johnson,Toby Angwin,Wade Brown,Dexter King,Joshua Harris,Andrew House,Stuart Strong,Shaun Glasspoole.

St.Stephen

Steve Raven,Curtis Dalby,Jason Rundle,Dan Allen,Luke Damerell,James Truscott,Joe Stone,Hugo Baines,Will Watson,Dean Yelland,Matt Truscott,Jack Mingo,Matt Broomhead,Courtney Rowe,Craig Coad,Ben Willets,James Allen,Reece Willmott.

Anyone out there have the squads for St.Minver v Godolphin ??

21 minutes ago, stokefan1 said:

Do you not have to play a certain amount of league fixtures to be Eligible?  similar to a trelawny league semi final or is it different for junior cup? 

I was thinking the same, Wade Brown, Luke Johnson and Jack Ramsey are senior league regulars. I thought Wade Brown played in Senior Cup for Ludgvan?

51 minutes ago, stokefan1 said:

Do you not have to play a certain amount of league fixtures to be Eligible?  similar to a trelawny league semi final or is it different for junior cup? 

St Stephen had St Dennis keeper Brett Allen in goal in the final last season.

1 hour ago, Mr Justice said:

I was thinking the same, Wade Brown, Luke Johnson and Jack Ramsey are senior league regulars. I thought Wade Brown played in Senior Cup for Ludgvan?

Pretty sure your allowed to play in both competitions now, wade brown probably would of competed in senior cup for Mousehole and Jack ramsey for Ludgvan!!! but pretty sure not relevant as allowed compete two competitions but I thought had play certain amount games to be Eligible for semi final? obviously goalkeeper being the exception as can get special circumstances granted by league 

4 hours ago, rovers08 said:

5 appearances to play in Final I believe-Jack has signed from Ludgvan a few weeks ago but due to cancellations he's only been able to play - different Luke Johnson

Ahhh right strange that trelawny league you have to play 5 games play in a semi final of a cup competition county competition you don't!

Just for the record jack Ramsey left ludgvan a month a go to join us at Pendeen wade brown helps out when pz don't have a game and luke Johnson isn't the the lad that plays over mousehole just same name the other senior player is Toby Angwin from st just again another player who plays for us when they don't have a game I can name as many senior players as I like but can only play 2 and yes they have all played in senior cup but that rule doesn't apply anymore so hence why that have played in junior cup for me as well hope this clears it all up for you guys so you can just enjoy the game without worrying yourselves ☺️

Good luck to both sides. I'll pop down for a look. Having played both sides I think they're quite similar, both well organised, both have similar strengths in my opinion. Should be a good game, tough to call, won't be much in it, but I'm behind Pendeen and will go for a Pendeen win. (Can't be having another all East final!!)

All the best to both though!