Cornwall Football Forum

Is there anyone from Falmouth Town who wants to either confirm or squash a rumour that has started doing the rounds and I've had whispered to me.

If false it needs to be stopped now as the longer and further it goes around the more it will be believed.

I've heard that Falmouth Town are considering pulling out of the Combo League.

True or False.

Is there anyone from Falmouth Town who wants to either confirm or squash a rumour that has started doing the rounds and I've had whispered to me.

If false it needs to be stopped now as the longer and further it goes around the more it will be believed.

True or False.

Paul you wanted this to go public did you not ? :(

Haven't heard anything here. Know their struggling for a team on occasions with a few oldies turning out, didn't think it was that bad.

Maybe theirs some truth in Falmouth not having any teams next season....their are murmerings - really struggling.

Personally I think they will be alright.

Hope so, never want to hear any club struggling let alone one of cornwalls giants!

Haven't heard anything here. Know their struggling for a team on occasions with a few oldies turning out, didn't think it was that bad.

Maybe theirs some truth in Falmouth not having any teams next season....their are murmerings - really struggling.

Personally I think they will be alright.

Hope so, never want to hear any club struggling let alone one of cornwalls giants!

Agree with that.

True or False.

Not much truth in this Paul,new manager lined up for next season.

True or False.

Not much truth in this Paul,new manager lined up for next season.

andy parry i have heard??