Cornwall Football Forum

UP FOR THE PASTY CUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

***** NEWS JUST IN *****

***** THROGMORTON CUP ORGANISING COMMITTEE IN URGENT MEETING TO DECIDE SANCTIONS AGAINST BODMIN TOWN ****

**** POSSIBLE ORDERING OF REPLAY AGAINST PARKWAY WITH HOME ADVANTAGE FORFEITED OR EVEN EJECTION FROM COMPETITION AS ULTIMATE SANCTION ****

**** OFFICIALS PROMISE "THOROUGH INVESTIGATION" ON REPORTS OF NO PASTIES FOR SALE AT GROUND ****

***** NEWS JUST IN *****

***** THROGMORTON CUP ORGANISING COMMITTEE IN URGENT MEETING TO DECIDE SANCTIONS AGAINST BODMIN TOWN ****

**** POSSIBLE ORDERING OF REPLAY AGAINST PARKWAY WITH HOME ADVANTAGE FORFEITED OR EVEN EJECTION FROM COMPETITION AS ULTIMATE SANCTION ****

**** OFFICIALS PROMISE "THOROUGH INVESTIGATION" ON REPORTS OF NO PASTIES FOR SALE AT GROUND ****

No pasties???? That's outrageous how did you cope??? Looks like a home team tactical advantage.

You must be the only person who likes the pastys at the mill fingers!! I've yet to find a piece of meat in the couple I've had so far this season.

Saltash do excellent pasties best ones i have had this season.

Loved the oggie`s at Saltash yesterday a bit small so i had to have two!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Not only a sound beating by the Liskeard footy team , I feel their pasties have topped the league also , the Parkway badboy now in second spot.

Not looking good for parkway if this is true but you've still got the best pot holed car park in Devon and Cornwall.no one will take that from you

lol ............... can not argue wth that , :clapper: