Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL & Cups - Saturday 10th February 2018

56 minutes ago, Blues10 said:

????, Big Al you need to go and sit in a dark room and have a quiet word with yourself, you’ve completely lost the plot! Absolute beaut 

56 minutes ago, Blues10 said:

????, Big Al you need to go and sit in a dark room and have a quiet word with yourself, you’ve completely lost the plot! Absolute beaut 

Have not got time for that !

Average attendances this season  to 12th Feb 2018 are

St. Austell  189.72

Torpoint     142.36

Saltash         106.90

Mousehole      98.00

Oh dear.  County FA have got it wrong again.   For best attendance,  final should be St. Austell v Torpoint. 

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Average attendances this season  to 12th Feb 2018 are

St. Austell  189.72

Torpoint     142.36

Saltash         106.90

Mousehole      98.00

Oh dear.  County FA have got it wrong again.   For best attendance,  final should be St. Austell v Torpoint. 

It might still be that as Snozzle are playing neither of those two in the semi-final! Well done Cornwall FA :thumbsup:

Perhaps Mousehole was the hot/cold ball.

Impossible to fiddle a draw like that . Number of each team was giver before the draw. Each balls number was shown to the camera after being drawn.

Final attendance is not a worry for Cornwall FA, as the majority of people at the final are neutrals and will go whatever teams are playing.

I’d just like to say that Rappo and myself did the draw for three years and we had numbered balls in a bag and drew them out completely randomly. Neither of us had any ideas at all who would come out of the bag. 

There was no cheating whatsoever and a member of the CCFA was beside us. Big Al may call us both liars but I’d take any lie detector test in the world and swear it is as all legitimate. 

Do you really think that BBC Radio Cornwall would allow us to fabricate the draw live on air? Really? 

11 minutes ago, Tommy Matthews said:

I’d just like to say that Rappo and myself did the draw for three years and we had numbered balls in a bag and drew them out completely randomly. Neither of us had any ideas at all who would come out of the bag. 

There was no cheating whatsoever and a member of the CCFA was beside us. Big Al may call us both liars but I’d take any lie detector test in the world and swear it is as all legitimate. 

Do you really think that BBC Radio Cornwall would allow us to fabricate the draw live on air? Really? 

A member of the fa present means very little !

1 hour ago, Tommy Matthews said:

Don't rise to the bait Tom . He's  like a child kicking and stamping his feet because he cant have his own way .the next thing will be he can't go to the semis or final because the ko time or venues dont suit him .i for one wont be replying to anymore of his inane posts .if everyone did the same he might see the error of his ways and stop playing that stuck record .

42 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Don't rise to the bait Tom . He's  like a child kicking and stamping his feet because he cant have his own way .the next thing will be he can't go to the semis or final because the ko time or venues dont suit him .i for one wont be replying to anymore of his inane posts .if everyone did the same he might see the error of his ways and stop playing that stuck record .

I even offered to give him a lift a couple years back!