Pendeen Rovers 2-2 St Ives Town 
Att - ???
Redruth United 1-1 Penryn Athletic 
Att - ??? 
St Day 2-3 St Agnes 
Att - ???
West Cornwall 0-4 Perranporth 
Att - ???

It's not been FA approved. As far as I'm aware it's ready to be relaid but I'm not that much in the know, and it's down to the college if/when they have it done. I think if they do it, it will be the most up to date surface and can be used without exception. Don't quote me on any of this though!

Hayle 2-1 Helston , att approx 33  ,  Helston took the lead. ,  Equaliser just before half time , well matched first half with both keepers making good saves ,  second half Hayle looked the more likely to score and took the lead through  Liam Mooney  on the second half chances Hayle deserved the points , pitch held up well again good game overall a few niggles here and there but nothing to write home about .and a minutes Silence before the game  in respect for Armistice  , well done to all .

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

Anyone know who broke their ankle ? Why was the match abandoned - normally the player is taken off to hospital and a sub (if they had any) takes his place.

Possibly due to the time taken for medical assistance? With the darker nights it’s possible they wouldn’t have fit the rest of the Game in.

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

I would just like to say a massive thank you on behalf of st just football Club, to all the helpful people involved at goonhavern football club, when helping out our player scott meagor today in what can only be described as a freak accident. The help he received in the 2&1/2 hours whilst waiting for an ambulance was amazing and as a club we can't thank you enough!!  

We have just had an update from the hospital and he has a clean break to the tib and fib and he is in a full cast awaiting his operation. 

? for a speedy recovery!

West Cornwall 0-4 Perranporth 

We were absolutely shite. Fronted up for the first 20, then didn't clear our lines and conceded, then did it again, and again. 3 down at HT then the odd goal against us in the 2nd half. Didn't look interested after we went behind. We are consistent in our inconsistency, few good results then this. Can't play like that against the sort of players Perran have at their disposal. Onto next week. Well done to Perran and all the best for the season.

On 11/11/2017 at 21:29, Neil Curnow said:

I would just like to say a massive thank you on behalf of st just football Club, to all the helpful people involved at goonhavern football club, when helping out our player scott meagor today in what can only be described as a freak accident. The help he received in the 2&1/2 hours whilst waiting for an ambulance was amazing and as a club we can't thank you enough!!  

We have just had an update from the hospital and he has a clean break to the tib and fib and he is in a full cast awaiting his operation. 

? for a speedy recovery!

From all at Goonhavern we wish Scott all the best and hope it is not to long until he is playing again. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:20, Postman Pat said:

Disappointing result at clijah Croft today. With one minute to go in three added on Penryn equalised and you could see by the way that they celebrated how much they needed it. Thanks to all the Penryn players for not even bothering to come back after the games. 

You should have lost by 5.... stonewall penalty not given and hit the woodwork 4 times.

Disappointing !!!!!! - you should be celebrating and put some money on the lotto.

And a bit like a lot of teams these days, finish the game and straight off home, get used to it I'm afraid ....there's plenty doing it.