Cornwall Football Forum

F A CUP

Guest Ronin

Guest crosser

no argyle have been allocated 8600 tickets which their membership exceeds, however all season ticket holders are pretty much guaranteed a ticket, what more can you ask for the loyal fans get their day out the glory hunters and day trippers don't.

I have heard the 4rsen4l's Supporters branch from Cornwall are laying on transport.

They have hired a 3-wheel Robin-Reliant.The front 2 seats have already gone,but can get two more in the

back.

Good Luck to the Pilgrims.

Do you want us to pick you up on the way through,you'd have to sit on the roof though,don't want a spurs

fan stinking my Robin out.And the Red,Red,Red Robin goes........................ :Santa:

Though it was dead on 9000 tickets, and the other 400 have been given to the hangers on-prawn sandwichers. I herad the Evening Hearld was going to run a story on it

well you heard wrong, absolute rubbish. 8,600 and hardly any complimentarys as its a f.a. competition and they take 10% of proceeds and restrict complimentary tickets. But don't stop making stuff up though.

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard the 4rsen4l's Supporters branch from Cornwall are laying on transport.

They have hired a 3-wheel Robin-Reliant.The front 2 seats have already gone,but can get two more in the

back.

Good Luck to the Pilgrims.

Do you want us to pick you up on the way through,you'd have to sit on the roof though,don't want a spurs

fan stinking my Robin out.And the Red,Red,Red Robin goes........................ :Santa:

More rubbish from the spud-up-the-pole! :huh::huh: :huh:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Plenty of Plastic Pilgrims have got tickets, It won't be all Season Ticket holders or club members, so expect crowds at local matches to be smaller than usual, some players may also have got hold of tickets, how many teams in the county will suffer for the sake of watching Ar$e reserves win ?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

No worries about those who wanted tickets, they had long enough to claim them before the club opened up to non-members... I know some who watch Plymuff 2 or 3 times a season who have got them, thats all the club insisted on when they sold them to the public.

Nice trip but what a waste of money to watch Ar$e ressies stuff them. Support your local club, even if it does mean Vospers Oak Villa, Plymstock Utd, Parkway or any Cornish side. Why does being Cornish mean you have to support Plymuff as a lot seem to when things are going well ?

Porthleven v Newquay for me.