Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread

Here are the fixtured matches

Please post your results

Cornwall Combination League

15th November 2008

Helston Athletic (Neil Southall, Jason Robertson, Mike Hallibone) 3-1 Hayle Reserves (Chris Goodall)

Att - 18

Holman SC (Tony Eddy 2, Frazer Cadman) 3-2 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Steve Owen, Dean Stevens)

Att - 15

Ludgvan 0-8 Falmouth Town Reserves (Simon O'Neil 3, Paul Wolstencroft, Bryn Wheeler, Andy Miles, Alex Miller, Richard Kellow)

Att - 25

Newquay Reserves P-P St Just

Perranporth (Ian Gosling, Dean Harris, Rob Stapleton, Alex Arquati) 4-0 Portreath

Att - 50

St Agnes P-P Illogan RBL

St Day (Ricky Smith, Joff Malabar, Nathen Taylor) 3-6 Perranwell (Jake Harvey 3, Scott Kinge 2, Matt Rose)

Att - 24

St Ives Town (Darren Steadman 3, Michael Fowler) 4-1 RNAS Culdrose (Martin McBeath)

Att- 20

Wendron CC United Reserves (Luke Murray, Terry Richardson, Steve Tucker) 3-3 Mullion (Dan Stidwell 2, Rob Carey)

Att - 25

Guest blue203

Wendron 3 Mullion 3 (Dan Stidwell 2 Rob carey 1) for Mullion

Shocking game for Mullion chances galore up front amd sloppy defending, they should of won this game quite comfortable, but fair dues to Wendron they hung in there and got a result.. I don't think it was a dirty game but the Ref decided to book 3 players..

Guest pitch invader

Helston 3 Hayle 1 great game real end too end stuff

You gotta say the best team won and Helston look good especialy after being sh#t on at the start of the season :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::drink::drink::drink::smiley20::clapper: :clapper:

I don't think it was a dirty game but the Ref decided to book 3 players..

Did he stop the game and say, 'you, you and you - in the book!' or did they do something to give the referee a reason to book them?!

Their was 4 booked, 3 mullion 1 wendron, 2 of mullions were bad tackles and the other 2 was sum handbags nothing to bad but not a dirty game at all verey well refed.

I am the best jakie had a good game and has really improved his performances since i last came up against him is all round play was excellent. The game has it goes was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests has at one point it was 3-2 to perranwell perranwell definatley dominated the first half and where 3-1 up at the break but st day came out fighting and got the scoreline back to 3-2 before i defensive mistake let in perranwell again and the nail was put into the coffin by a 35-40 yard shot from the young no8 sorry don't know your name which looped over the st day keeper. Well done to perranwell you deserved your win so go on and win this league you just got to believe you can do it now.

See you soon jakie

The results are all complete apart from Hayle's scorer against Helston.

Someone phone Kevin Toms (manager) or Bella Richards (club secretary) for me.

Question for Pidge or anyone from either Falmouth or Holmans

Is the Andy Miles who scored for Falmouth against Ludgvan the same one who has played for Holman? Has he transferred or is it someone else?

Thanks, it's for the goal scoring chart on the website.

yeh deano was a good game thanks i done alright luk 4ward to playin u bois

arite darren m8 thanks boss,i done alright bt i thought steven brewer is different class.enjoyed the game and you have got some good players think our centre mid domnated a bit ad thats wat 1 us the game,

we r jus happy as underdogs m8 and its in perranporths hand all we can do is keep puttin dem unda pressure

good luck 4 season tho m8 i l buy u pint next time lol

Guest Postie Pidge

Andy Miles transferred last week.

Don't know who Simon Fuller is (apart from the music mogul) but it wasn't him that scored a hat trick - that was Simon O'Neill

Sorry Mike not a record aggregate score. Below are the ones I've got where one team has scored 19 goals or more. There are many examples of teams scoring 18 goals.

Perranwell 22-0 Marazion Blues 1995-96

9-0 and 0-13

Illogan RBL 22-0 Ludgvan 2002-03

10-0 and 0-12

Porthleven 20-1 St Dennis 1961-62

15-0 and 1-5

Perranwell 20-1 RAF St Mawgan 1994-95

8-0 and 1-12

Penryn 20-1 RAF St Mawgan 1995-96

10-1 and 0-10

Illogan RBL 20-3 Sticker 1973-74

10-1 and 2-10

Helston Athletic 19-0 Marazion Blues 2003-04

8-0 and 0-11

Falmouth Town Reserves 19-1 RAF St Mawgan 1994-95

12-0 and 1-7

RNAS Culdrose 19-2 Helston Athletic 1976-77

11-1 and 1-8

St Agnes 19-2 Ludgvan 2002-03

8-2 and 0-11

Neil southall, Jason Robertson and Mike Hallibone.

Should of been alot more

Looking forward to Big Eddy to be back and Craig Taylor in Dec!

Gotta say thats a bit harsh should of been alot more, think u may have forgotten when the score was 0-0 Helston keeper pulled off 2 good saves to keep the score 0-0 if any of those goals were scored would have been alot different. In my opinion the helston keeper was man of the match,