Perranporth v Constantine

Porthlevern Rangers v Wendron

FHFL 3

Constantine v Lizard

Frogpool v Mullion

Hayle v Stithians

Ruan Minor v Cury

Wendron v Trispen

Should be a good game for Troon against Camborne Park today! Unfortunately for us, we have lost 3 key players, 2 through injury including our very reliable goalie Dale Paul (He can't walk on scaffold properly therefore chipped a bone in his foot) <_<

Also Scott Smeeth who has "Family business", I mean, come on, who puts family before football these days? lol

Good luck to everybody playing today! Mawgan and Constantine to drop points please :rolleyes:

Troon 3 Camborne Park 0

A good game for both sides, in what started off as good conditions which quickly deteriorated through the 2nd half. Troon played some lovely football in the first half which Park couldnt relpy to. Score at half time 1-0 (Own Goal)

The second half saw a Troon team that slightly took there foot off the pedal when coming forward. Park started to make chances late on but to no avail.

A Jamie Marles strike from 20 yards look to seal a 2-0 victory for the Troon side, Only for a cross to be bundled into the Park goal off one of there own players. 3-0.

Hopefully Troon will have Dale Paull back in goal for next weeks game, Altho I dont mind standing inbetween the sticks for my team, It did get rather cold :wacko:

A good result for Troon, pushing further forward for promotion to Falmouth 1.

Unlucky to Camborne Park, A good hard battle as always. Did not roll over and give up, they stuck at it to the end but were just unlucky.

Scorers:

Own Goal

Jamie Marles

Own Goal

Percy Stephens 1st Round

Holman SC 3 Truro 3rds 7

I know this match went to Extra Time after a very very late comeback from the away side - I'm told Truro then scored 4 more within extra time to go 3 - 7 up! Not sure how it finished?

Can now confirm Truro came back from 3 goals down with about 10 minutes to play as Holmans lost 2 vital players to work/injury and the youthful Truro side capitalised even further within Extra time!

Guest spurs03

perranporth deserved there win today,and if they played that team every week they would be right up the top,will be interesting to see the team in the next couple of games,because that aint the team that have played 8 games lost 8 games and only scored 5 goals,teams got to shake hands before each game now and thats fine, but when the apposing manager shouts from the touchline to one of the oppositions player your a f------g fat c--t is shameful,and Im glad there wasnt any young kids watching,

Guest 00Frogman

perranporth deserved there win today,and if they played that team every week they would be right up the top,will be interesting to see the team in the next couple of games,because that aint the team that have played 8 games lost 8 games and only scored 5 goals,teams got to shake hands before each game now and thats fine, but when the apposing manager shouts from the touchline to one of the oppositions player your a f------g fat c--t is shameful,and Im glad there wasnt any young kids watching,

If this is true, then what a ****. I look forward to meeting the guy soon!

FHFL 3

WENDRON 1 TRISPEN FC 2 (AARON SPEAR, RAPPO)

TRISPEN BEAT TOP OF THE TABLE WENDRON TO MAKE IT 5 WINS OUT OF 5 IN THE LEAGUE AND REMAIN UNBEATEN IN ALL COMPETITONS THIS SEASON.

I heard your game was cancelled today, see can not even get that right from my inside sources at the club. Well done to all concerned at Trispen it is great to see you going in the right direction.

Ruan minor 1- Cury 8

Another dominant display from Cury with both our 1st and 2nd choice keepers going AWOL,centreback chris cook stepping in between the sticks and doing himself proud with the little he had to do,defence looking solid winning just about everything.goals from Andy Ashton(4),graham cook(3)and Gavin cross(1).

Ruan minor missed a dubious penalty which was probably the only thing the referee got wrong all game,a big thanks to the ruan man for stepping in to ref the game,top job!

FHFL 3

WENDRON 1 TRISPEN FC 2 (AARON SPEAR, RAPPO)

TRISPEN BEAT TOP OF THE TABLE WENDRON TO MAKE IT 5 WINS OUT OF 5 IN THE LEAGUE AND REMAIN UNBEATEN IN ALL COMPETITONS THIS SEASON.

I heard your game was cancelled today, see can not even get that right from my inside sources at the club. Well done to all concerned at Trispen it is great to see you going in the right direction.

Thanks luffy all positives at the moment, Youre not wrong in thinking that our game was cancelled because we didnt actually have a ref, but luckily the wendron 1st team linesman was on hand to step up and ref the match in which he done a very good job. Seems to be ongoing problem that there are not enough refs to go around, theres no wonder with all the abuse they get that a small amount end up throwning in the whistle. Maybe give them abit of respect and let them do there job and we'll have a game to play on saturdays!??

I feel I must reply to this post as I don't believe it paints a true picture of the events leading to the altercation between myself and the Constantine player in question. I am also not going to be drawn into a slanging match on an open forum and will post this as my only comment on the matter.

Firstly, I am not the manager of the Perranporth side, that is Luke Brown. I have been asked by Luke to help out and disturb some passion and direction in his side as this seems to have been lacking in recent games, it is difficult for Luke as player/manager to concentrate on his own game and also give direction to his players whilst trying to play football.

Secondly, what hasn't been mentioned is that following Perranporth taking a 4-2 lead the Constantine midfielder decided following a foul on him that he would dish out an unsavoury stamp on our 18 year old striker whilst trying to retrieve the ball (leaving the player on the ground clutching his ankle). In reaction to this I implied that he should pick on someone his own size, I apologise if this caused offence but it was said in the heat of the moment.

The better team won on the day and it is hoped that it will be onwards and upwards for the Perranporth FHFL side.

Starting Line Up: John Preece, Shaun McDonnell, Martin Bennetts, Rob Watts, Sam Harper, Luke Brown, Justin Mclellan, Shaun Stribley, Josh Walters, Danny Penna, Sam Mansfield.

Subs: Steve Gregory (Mclellan 40), Colby Walker

Good luck to Constantine for the rest of the season, we look forward to the reverse encounter towards the end of the season :drink:

Wendron IV 1 Trispen 2 HT 1-1

Windy conditions at Underlane for this game. Both sides were quite evenly matched and it took a very good effort from the trispen no. 9 who picked up the ball between our midfield and defence and took a shot from 25 yds which our keeper could only parry into the top corner. This made us start pressurising trispen, forcing an equaliser after good work from our strikers. 2nd half it was alot more open with both teams creating chances, with both keepers being worked hard. Adam Searle in goal for us was outstanding, kept us in the game on a few ocassions. Unfortunately for us they took their chance and we didnt. The 2nd goal coming from good work on the left, with their midfielder wrong footing myself, and crossing the ball for Mr Rapsey to tapin from 2 yds (nearly missed rappo lol). We threw everything at them in the last 10 mins, but they held firm. Great phyiscal game of football, we werent in top form and it cost us. Great sportsmanship from the Trispen lads, good luck for the rest of the season.

Man of match: Adam Searle

Donkey of the match: Pete Tully :wacko:

Pete

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS PETE CAN YOU AGAIN THANK KEVIN FOR REFFING THE GAME YESTERDAY THOUGHT HE WAS EXCELLENT WAS DIFFICULT TO PLAY IN THOSE CONDITIONS TOWARDS THE END.

SPOT ON REPORT PETE.ID LIKE TO THINK IT WAS A 3 YARDER THOUGH MATE!!! PLEASURE TO PLAY AGAINST YOU LADS AS WELL,TOUGH TACKLES GOING IN BUT NO WHINGERS ON EITHER TEAM.PLAYED IN GREAT SPIRIT AND IF ALL CLUB REFEREES WHERE LIKE KEV I DONT THINK WE WOULD NOTICE THE REF SHORTAGE SO MUCH.HAVE A GOOD SEASON PETE. :clapper:

wow quality result for perranporth vs constantine seeming as perranporth hadnt even won a game! did wonder why constantine were unbeaten after the way they played at helston they were almost as bad as us and thats poor lol but im sure they can still win the junior cup like they were hoping :yahoo::clapper:

so wat was the big change for perranporth as i cant imagine they had many players drop down as there first team had a huge game against perranwell any body no??

One result does not make constantine a bad team, any one can lose a game. Been able to have a strong start to the season and with injuries have managed to lead the table. you may think we have been poor so far but can only get better as are pre-seaon results show against SWL and ECPL sides show with a fully fit squad.

Pendeen Rovers 3-1 St Kev, thank god for that got a little pride back 2 cracking goals from "JJ" one straight from a corner and a bullet header from Glen Carew!!!!2be fair result is never in question....Got St Kev against in a fortnight in the cup again!!! :P o lovely footy conditions !!!!!

One result does not make constantine a bad team, any one can lose a game. Been able to have a strong start to the season and with injuries have managed to lead the table. you may think we have been poor so far but can only get better as are pre-seaon results show against SWL and ECPL sides show with a fully fit squad.

KickAndChase your name sums up constantine quite nicely :yahoo: im not syaing its that one game im just saying from what i saw there was nothing that put you apart from any other average team. And did u play in the game agaisnt perranporth as my sources tell me otherwise also i hear u came off the bench against helston! but keep up the bench warming :thumbsup:

A couple of shock results in Fal/Hel 2 this wk. I for one wouldn't have picked Hayle to turn over Culdrose not away. Constantine going down to Perranporth a real shocker.

Div 2 seems to be alot more open than people think.

Constantine may be out front but have only played 1 game against the following Six sides. Troon seem to be sneaking the results in unnoticed. Culdrose look good but recent loses may cost them. Mawnan like Troon seem to be slipping under the Radar. As for Mawgan they still remain unbeaten and that will worry all the others. Don't even right off Rangers or Hayle just yet. The promotion race if not the title could go all the way to the wire.

:c:

so wat was the big change for perranporth as i cant imagine they had many players drop down as there first team had a huge game against perranwell any body no??

No major changes at Perranporth, just a re-shuffle with a few players from the Duchy 5 and FHFL 2 sides.

Onwards and Upwards lads!!

All senior players stayed with the 1st team.

KickAndChase your name sums up constantine quite nicely :yahoo: im not syaing its that one game im just saying from what i saw there was nothing that put you apart from any other average team. And did u play in the game agaisnt perranporth as my sources tell me otherwise also i hear u came off the bench against helston! but keep up the bench warming :thumbsup:

08/11/08

FHFL 2

Carharrack 4 Rosudgeon 1

Carharrack AFC took maximum points against a determined Rosudgeon side. The football wasn’t attractive but in tough conditions the home side were happy to take the win. Carharrack's new signing Kevin Endean started off events by cutting inside to take the lead on the 8th minute. Both teams then battled end to end until the interval. After the break, Carharrack winger Stu Luggs was held back inside the box resulting in a penalty, which leading striker Liam Bray gratefully converted. Keen to finish the game off Endean scored once more by shifting past the Rosudgeon defence to the delight of the home crowd. Not to give up but getting frustrated, the visitors claimed one back but it came too late as Bray struck home the fourth to take victory soon after.

MOM: Brenden Dennis

Carhararck: Mark Leah, Craig Moyle, Daniel Kashmarek, Martin Murphy, Tristan Burrows, Stuart Luggs, Brenden Dennis, Paul Jolly, Liam Bray, Kevin Endean, Gareth Bone, Richard Chown, Jamie Chown, William Webster

Ref Watch: Refreshing. A Level 4 referee from the Essex FA visiting family in Cornwall. Started of by getting both teams shaking hands. Controlled the game well. No incidents. Quick words with players if he thought they needed to calm down. Respect

The Packet © - Link

THERE was no shortage of cup action in the Whirlwind Sports Falmouth-Helston League with Truro City III leading the way with a 7-3 win against Holmans Res in the Percy Stephens Cup.

The teams had to go into extra time to separate them with City eventually winning.

Another impressive result was Pendeen’s 3-1 win over St Keverne after Craig Pound had scored for the visitors and Jamie Robinson was twice on target for Mousehole Res in their 2-0 win at Marazion.

In the Terry Jennings Cup Falmouth Athletic pulled off a 2-0 win against St Day III after scoring through Will Annear and Tom In division One Mawnan completed the double at St Agnes with a 2-0 win and well refereed by Saints’ manager Mark Hills. Paul Terry and Paul Smith had the goals.

Ben Cox and Ben Treblcock scored for Stithains at home to Perranwell, but the visitors ran out 6-2 winners to move into second place in the league.

Penryn Athletic III had a 5-0 win against St Day Res after notching goals through Joe Roberts (2), Jason Roberts, Taylor McTeague and David Bush.

Shock result of the day in division two was unbeaten league leaders Constantine’s 4-2 defeat away to Perranporth Res who had previously lost all eight league matches. Dave Penna (2), Luke Brown and Martin Bennett had the home side’s goals.

Troon Res closed the gap following their 2-0 win at Camborne Park. Jamie Marles had both goals.

Kevin Endean and Liam Bray both grabbed a brace of goals in Carharrack’s 4-1 win against Rosudgeon. :thumbsup:

Lee Tiddy and Craig Pollard scored the goals in Lizard Argyle’s 2-0 win against Lanner.

Mawnan Res completed the double over Frogpool/Cusgarne with a 4-2 win. Andy Julian (2 pens), Shaun Rickard and Rob Eccleston scored for Mawnan with Dave Carter and Luke Rousell replying for ’Pool.

RNAS Culdrose Res went down toa 4-2 defeat at home to Hayle III and Porthleven Rangers defeated Wendron III 5-2.

Unbeaten Trispen, who have played just five games in division three, defeated leaders Wendron IV 2-1 with goals from Aaron Spear and Mark Rapsey.

Redo Masoud and Ian Laurie scored for Constantine Res in their 2-2 draw with Lizard Argyle Res and Ryan Gasson scored Ruan Minor’s goal in their 8-1 home defeat by Cury who moved to the top of the table.

Hayle IV drew 2-2 with Stithians Res and Mullion Res picked up a 7-3 win at Frogpool/Cusgarne Res.