Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League Midweek Fixtures 16th/17th

Foxhole crowned champions on Saturday without kicking a ball with a walkover against Liskeard Reserves & Looe beating title challengers North Petherwin 3-2. This week's games sees St Blazey Reserves, St Minver & St Newlyn East complete their fixtures, with the latter sealing 3rd place if they win or draw against the new champions. Torpoint will be hoping the heavy favourites Foxhole get the 3 points so they get 3rd place themselves on goal difference. 

Tuesday 16th May

North Petherwin 3 - 1 St Blazey Reserves

Roche 2 - 3 St Columb Major

Wednesday 17th May

St Minver 5 - 2 St Dennis Reserves

St Newlyn East 1 - 3 Foxhole Stars

SNE 1-3 Foxhole 

Benno

cowboy

chaz Prynn ️ 

not our best performance. SNE came at us 1st half and they were the better side for long periods of the 1st 45. We scored against the run of play with good work from aidy Dingle. 1-0 HT.

second half a little more comfortable with us keeping the ball well. Grabbed 2 more goals and with 3 mins left on the clock I made a f***ing howler pass back to our keeper which their striker latched onto and scored. Annoying for myself as a clean sheet for our back 4 is also important. But a win against a busy SNE side. 
Onto Saturday now with the trophy presentation where this groups of lads can celebrate properly. 🦊🏆 

great food back the SNE pub. 
well done foxes 

13 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

I didn’t play tonight, but heard it was St Minver 5-2 St Dennis Res FT. 

We tried to play football and it didn't work basically,our goals scored by Lee hazeldine assisted both times by Steve capeling,not much else to say apart from that,all the best to st minver for next season.