Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League Results 11th February.

Saturday 11th February Results.

Foxhole Stars 5 - 2 North Petherwin 1st.

Liskeard Athletic Res 2 - 2 St Blazey Res. 

Roche 3 - 2 St Stephen. 

St Columb Major 8 - 1 St Teath. 

St Dennis Res 0 - 6 Nanpean. 

St Minver 5 -  1 Looe Town. 

Wadebridge Town Res 0 -  1 St Newlyn East.

All games are 14.30 Kick offs. Good luck to all 👍

• Rjw87 changed the title to Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League Fixtures 11th February.
  • Dave Deacon pinned this topic
On 08/02/2023 at 17:14, Rjw87 said:

Saturday 11th February Fixtures. 

Foxhole Stars vs North Petherwin 1st.

Liskeard Athletic Res vs St Blazey Res. 

Roche vs St Stephen. 

St Columb Major vs St Teath. 

St Dennis vs Nanpean. 

St Minver vs Looe Town. 

Wadebridge Town Res vs St Newlyn East.

All games are 14.30 Kick offs. Good luck to all 👍

Foxhole Stars 3-0 North Petherwin. 

Liskeard Ath Res 2-2 St Blazey Res. 

Roche 1-3 St Stephen. 

St Columb Maj 3-0 St Teath. 

St Dennis 1-4 Nanpean. 

St Minver 5-1 Looe Town. 

Wadebridge Town Res 1-2 St Newlyn East. 

• Rjw87 changed the title to Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League Results 11th February.

Watched the St Columb v St Teath game. Opponents took the lead within 5 mins, on the counter attack, with a well taken goal from their No 7. He was a right handful for the first 15 mins or so, but once Columb woke up he was kept quiet. 

2-1 at half time, Columb very comfortable. Second half different story, Columb took control and could have scored a couple more, keeper pulled off a couple of good saves  

Match Official had a good game, kept up with play, positioning could have been a bit better at corners though. 

Overall,  a good game. 

Foxhole 5-2 North petherwin 

great advert for the ECPL. Petherwin no mugs at all and shown why they are up there challenging. Best side we’ve played so far. Tbh game could have gone either way but we took our chances yesterday and defending superbly. 

foxhole goals came from : cam Bidgood

Broady Mitchel ️ 

doodles ️ 

and hate to say it but a absolute wonder strike from Luke Damerell

On 12/02/2023 at 09:54, hedgerow said:

Watched the St Columb v St Teath game. Opponents took the lead within 5 mins, on the counter attack, with a well taken goal from their No 7. He was a right handful for the first 15 mins or so, but once Columb woke up he was kept quiet. 

2-1 at half time, Columb very comfortable. Second half different story, Columb took control and could have scored a couple more, keeper pulled off a couple of good saves  

Match Official had a good game, kept up with play, positioning could have been a bit better at corners though. 

Overall,  a good game. 

Personally i thought he was a handful all game (not 15 mins) 🤔. He was a very skilful young player and has a bright future ahead of him. 

On 12/02/2023 at 12:28, LeeRicks9 said:

Foxhole 5-2 North petherwin 

great advert for the ECPL. Petherwin no mugs at all and shown why they are up there challenging. Best side we’ve played so far. Tbh game could have gone either way but we took our chances yesterday and defending superbly. 

foxhole goals came from : cam Bidgood

Broady Mitchel ️ 

doodles ️ 

and hate to say it but a absolute wonder strike from Luke Damerell

Fully agree Lee, competitive game with 2 good sides on display. I think personally we edged it in the first half and had a further couple of good chances to score one hitting the bar but we didn't convert. Would question a couple of ref decisions for red cards, the kicking of our striker on the ground in the box & your tall CB's (who i thought i played well) leading elbow which busted our CMs nose, think he was fortunate our lad got straight up.  

Second half we didn't really get to the heights of the 1st half and you guys took advantage of this and on the whole just edged it, would have been an interesting last 10mins if your lino didnt flag for our 3rd :). Great hit for the 5th goal from your side. 

No complaints on the defeat our end you boys edged it and deserved it and will take some stopping from winning this league. 

On 12/02/2023 at 09:51, davegrose said:

Had ample replacements in Jacob Rowe n Jordi willmot mind 🤣

Why isnt Jacob Rowe playing for wadebridge 2s thought he moved to wadebridge 1s? Surely the club need to get a grip of that

3 hours ago, The Badger said:

Fully agree Lee, competitive game with 2 good sides on display. I think personally we edged it in the first half and had a further couple of good chances to score one hitting the bar but we didn't convert. Would question a couple of ref decisions for red cards, the kicking of our striker on the ground in the box & your tall CB's (who i thought i played well) leading elbow which busted our CMs nose, think he was fortunate our lad got straight up.  

Second half we didn't really get to the heights of the 1st half and you guys took advantage of this and on the whole just edged it, would have been an interesting last 10mins if your lino didnt flag for our 3rd :). Great hit for the 5th goal from your side. 

No complaints on the defeat our end you boys edged it and deserved it and will take some stopping from winning this league. 

Why isnt Jacob Rowe playing for wadebridge 2s thought he moved to wadebridge 1s? Surely the club need to get a grip of that

I have no idea,in a perfect world he would of still been playing for me 😂

7 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

Personally i thought he was a handful all game (not 15 mins) 🤔. He was a very skilful young player and has a bright future ahead of him. 

He is definitely the one for the future. Agree very skilful, very quick. It was a shame his team mates were not on the same wavelength. I noticed he move over to the right wing late in the second half. 

48 minutes ago, The Badger said:

was this the left winger for St Teath? if so, i thought he played well against us back in August

Yeah looked about 16-17 and a very like Messi player. Dribbles, great balance, 1st class movement and a great left foot. He would be some player in a better side (no disrespect to St Teath) 👍

7 hours ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

I don't know his name either but he caused us real issues in our fixture too! Maybe it's best we keep his name a mystery so St Teath can keep hold of him a little longer! 

He's like lightning for pace but needs to stay on his feet a bit more or will get injured 😂