Cornwall Football Forum

Early KO times

In a word- complex.

We asked Keynsham for early but a mix of them not owing the pitch and having an under 11 girls game meant we were stuck with 3pm. 

Then Millbrook asked if we could play them in a rearrangement but that was boshed out by league for various long reasons! 

End result, we are trying to get to a club halfway to watch on way home. Who’d be a secretary… 

Feel for you there Phil! Would they not be able to facilitate a move to 14:30.

For us at Torpoint, we had asked for earlier KOs at Shepton Mallet in the TWL and Altarnun in the SPL which were both declined. Nanpean Rovers, who are travelling to The Mill, requested a 14:00 KO which we have accepted.

I appreciate the external factors that the other Clubs are facing but we will all want to get back for the World Cup where possible.

6 hours ago, L.Gibbons said:

For us at Torpoint, we had asked for earlier KOs at Shepton Mallet in the TWL and Altarnun in the SPL which were both declined. Nanpean Rovers, who are travelling to The Mill, requested a 14:00 KO which we have accepted.

I appreciate the external factors that the other Clubs are facing but we will all want to get back for the World Cup where possible.

Not all heroes wear capes! 

21 hours ago, L.Gibbons said:

Good reasons why the World Cup shouldn't be played at this stage of the season, and why this must never happen again.

"FIFA.For The Good Of The Game." Don't make me laugh.