Cornwall Football Forum

I imagine all leagues are having AGMs very soon if they haven't already done so.

The ECPL's is next week where we will find out who will make up the league's teams. With Altarnun and Gunnislake promoted to the St Piran East and Marjons Reserves needing replacing there's at least 3 places needing filling, maybe 5 if there's to be a 16 team league again. Would therefore have ramifications on the setup of the Duchy League I imagine if they were to lose that many.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt have thought it was a facility reason they didn’t get in St Pirans as they were using Lux Park. If, as Steve Carpenter from St Piran League said on a different post, it was because it was not just a simple name change but effectively being a new club will that affect them in ECPL too?

15 minutes ago, St George said:

I wouldnt have thought it was a facility reason they didn’t get in St Pirans as they were using Lux Park. If, as Steve Carpenter from St Piran League said on a different post, it was because it was not just a simple name change but effectively being a new club will that affect them in ECPL too?

Who controls the league - county FA or the FA? Could come down to that as to how and who makes the decision.

14 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Who controls the league - county FA or the FA? Could come down to that as to how and who makes the decision.

The FA & County FAs have joint control of the NLS Feeder  Leagues, with the FA having the "final say" on a league's constitution.