Cornwall Football Forum

Favourite players at other clubs?

It is easy to be tribal in football and not give players at other clubs credit and recognition of their excelkence. I'm not partisan  i watch several local clubs.

My list:

Ryan Richards (Torpoint)- no better striker in SWPL / WL locally. Creates as well as scores plenty of goals  Good all round striker and even when not on the scoresheet always keeps defenders busy.

Stu Bowker (Helston) Strong, committed and with more ability than given credit for. Leads the line brilliantly! In the best season of his career?

Dave Barker (Saltash) A goalscoring full back and team leader. Barks has been outstanding for several seasons now!

Callum Watson (Tavi) When he ticks, Tavi do too! Industrious midfielder. Could / should be olaying at a higher level.

Josh Robbins (Tavi) About 5' 3" and slightly built but hard as nails. Full back who loves to drive forward.

Jack Crago (P Parkway)  Unpredictable but exciting as a wing man at Tavi, but surprised me how well he has done when played centrally at PPFC

Jack Bray-Evans (Fal Tn) Lets face it the Bickland outfit were hardly struggling for goals before he arrived, but JBE gets in that talented team and makes them even more frightening in front of goal. Great striker!

• 1 month later...