Padstow United 1 North Petherwin 2

Plymouth Marjon v Roche (Postponed)

St Cleer 2 St Stephen 1

St Minver v St Blazey (Postponed)

St Teath 1 St Dominick 5

Wednesday 7:30pm ko

St Blazey v St Teath (Postponed)

Devon Premier Cup Semi-Final

Mount Gould 1 Cronies 1 (Mount Gould win 4-3 on penalty kicks) 

Thought I’d travel to the south coast of Cornwall today to watch looe vs veryan and also to catch a spot of haddock and chips. It’s fair to say although I know looe at home is no easy task, but I didn’t expect the home side to win 5-3, looe  used the hill to their advantage and veryan just couldn’t cope with the bombardment on their goal which for me sees them out of the title race, I think it’s now down to a 3 horse race between mount Gould Who trounced gerrans today, foxhole and st Dom who surprisingly only put the 5 past st Teath today

On 07/03/2020 at 17:31, Grassrootsgary said:

Thought I’d travel to the south coast of Cornwall today to watch looe vs veryan and also to catch a spot of haddock and chips. It’s fair to say although I know looe at home is no easy task, but I didn’t expect the home side to win 5-3, looe  used the hill to their advantage and veryan just couldn’t cope with the bombardment on their goal which for me sees them out of the title race, I think it’s now down to a 3 horse race between mount Gould Who trounced gerrans today, foxhole and st Dom who surprisingly only put the 5 past st Teath today

Not too surprising really, St Teath and Kitto have built a young side which are improving week in week out and I’m sure they will pick up some points in the upcoming weeks.