Cornwall Football Forum

Anyone looking for a player?

On 16/03/2019 at 07:37, Keith B said:

Well Fin - I'm a little surprised that nobody seems to have contacted you yet. There must be many teams in your area that would be interested, at least in giving you a try. Visit one or two clubs in your area - Redruth United Res are at home to Penryn 2.30pm kick off today. Go watch it, talk to the coaching staff - show an interest. See what they say.

Redruth are a Saturday side, as a most that are looking for players. If you are wanting to play on Saturdays, I would suggest changing your post to the Trelawny/Duchy league forum. Good luck with finding somewhere. I can give you some contacts if you want to get back involved

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 07:37, Keith B said:

Visit one or two clubs in your area - Redruth United Res are at home to Penryn 2.30pm kick off today. Go watch it, talk to the coaching staff - show an interest. See what they say.

Good suggestion Keith. Did you get to a game this weekend Fin?

Unfortunately with the lack of teams on Sunday at the minute, the season is almost finished already. Ourselves (Wendron Sundays) have only a league cup semi-final (of our course the possible final) left to play as our league campaign ended 4 weeks ago. We would have been the nearest team to you and we do a have a few Camborne based players in our squad but I'm afraid we don't have any games left to give you.