Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RobinVanParkway

Parkway v Sticker Highlights

3 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

The pitch at Bolitho has taken a bit of a battering this season! 

Agreed. They will be glad when the season ends I'm sure. They can then get much needed improvements done ahead of next season.

Fantastic goal by Sticker. Taking nothing away from that, but you have to question why the keeper was so far out of his box - as he often is. For me he is the only’weak’ link for Parkway - who on the highlight could of scored a few more in the game. 

Sticker will be absolutely fine and whilst bottom 4 at the moment will rise a few places before the season end. 

36 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Fantastic goal by Sticker. Taking nothing away from that, but you have to question why the keeper was so far out of his box - as he often is. For me he is the only’weak’ link for Parkway - who on the highlight could of scored a few more in the game. 

Sticker will be absolutely fine and whilst bottom 4 at the moment will rise a few places before the season end. 

I agree with you here. Taking no credit away from the way the player put that ball in to the back of the net, but I also questioned why on earth the goalkeeper was where he was. From what I could see there was no reason for him to be out that far. I guess it's just one of those.

14 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

The pitch at Bolitho has taken a bit of a battering this season! 

:(

11 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

totally agree Bobjfh...great bunch of lads with great spirit. They also had a good amount of travelling supporters who despite the result hopefully enjoyed their first visit to Bolitho...I know we all had a great time down at Sticker earlier in the season. Good luck to them for the future...decent club

I would love to know how that number 8 for Sticker hasnt been picked up by a top side yet, ive seen the lad a few times now and considering its his first season in this league, he plays like hes been in the league for years

7 hours ago, SCFC said:

I would love to know how that number 8 for Sticker hasnt been picked up by a top side yet, ive seen the lad a few times now and considering its his first season in this league, he plays like hes been in the league for years

Martyn Duff is a quality player. Great football brain, a good competitor and a nice young man - all in all a very good player, who is also loyal.