Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League result 26/4

Div 4 

Rosudgeon Reserves 5-3 New Inn Titans

Type of game which both teams will probably feel they could of played better and should of kept the ball on the deck more.

Titans started well and were 0-3 up before Rosudgeon scored through a pen just before ht (1-3). 

2nd half saw the game open up a bit more and Rosudgeon managed to get into their stride with some great attacking play and stern defending, ft (5-3). 

Congratulations to Titans on their League triumph, they have been an outstanding team consistently all season and well deserve it, and thanks for coming in the clubhouse afterwards. 

12 hours ago, Purple Army said:

Div 4 

Type of game which both teams will probably feel they could of played better and should of kept the ball on the deck more.

Titans started well and were 0-3 up before Rosudgeon scored through a pen just before ht (1-3). 

2nd half saw the game open up a bit more and Rosudgeon managed to get into their stride with some great attacking play and stern defending, ft (5-3). 

Congratulations to Titans on their League triumph, they have been an outstanding team consistently all season and well deserve it, and thanks for coming in the clubhouse afterwards. 

Good win for Rosudgeon, inflicting Titans their first league defeat of the season. I assume we'll be seeing both of you in division 3 next season?

7 hours ago, skinner said:

PREMIER Penryn 3rds 0 missed penalty Lizzard scored penalty 1

Lizzard do not look combination standard

Maybe we didn't last night but considering we had six out and had to have a makeshift team with second teamers helping us out I think we did ok. And of some of the players last night playing were carrying injuries, including a 42year old centre back who had a hamstring problem who couldn't run. you could argue penryn are a div 2 side. Thank you for your opinion though skinner. 

34 minutes ago, Cola said:

Maybe we didn't last night but considering we had six out and had to have a makeshift team with second teamers helping us out I think we did ok. And of some of the players last night playing were carrying injuries, including a 42year old centre back who had a hamstring problem who couldn't run. you could argue penryn are a div 2 side. Thank you for your opinion though skinner. 

Div 2 .... penwith and mabe??? ??

22 hours ago, Purple Army said:

Div 4 

Titans unbeaten run comes to an end must have been a cracking game as a neural point of view.

Lizard got there goal from a definite pen and defended well when we pressed for a goal. The older guy at the back marshalled his defence well and we just couldn't get the ball in the net, even though it did cross the line once but the ref couldn't see it due to the amount of bodies in the way. We had our chances that we didn't take. 

Thanks for the comment about us being a division two side, with 5 players in squad under 17 I'm happy that we wasn't labelled a division 5 team ?

2 minutes ago, S Abbo said:

I agree.. but those 2 are miles ahead..would no doubt challenge in prem. 

I'm the manager of exiles and despite us being unbeaten in the league we've had some real tough games this season very difficult league to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, fal lad said:

Lizard got there goal from a definite pen and defended well when we pressed for a goal. The older guy at the back marshalled his defence well and we just couldn't get the ball in the net, even though it did cross the line once but the ref couldn't see it due to the amount of bodies in the way. We had our chances that we didn't take. 

Thanks for the comment about us being a division two side, with 5 players in squad under 17 I'm happy that we wasn't labelled a division 5 team 

10 minutes ago, fal lad said:

Thanks for the comment about us being a division two side, with 5 players in squad under 17 I'm happy that we wasn't labelled a division 5 team ?

The ball didn't cross the line!