League Cup

Falmouth Alb v Marazion

Perranporth v Pendeen

Terry Jennings Cup 1st Rd

Camborne Park v Rosudgeon

Lizard v Helston

Penryn v Lanner

Guest Frogman

Pidge, you dont seem to have mentioned the seconds result.... was this a simple oversight, or a deliberate attempt at diverting attention from another drubbing?

FH1

St Agnes 0 - 2 Chacewater

Aggie unlucky with a dodgy penalty that secured the result.

Guest Postie Pidge

I don't know the seconds score as I wasn't playing today, I was "starring" for Robartes.

Terry Jennings Cup

Penryn Athletic 2-4 Lanner

Was Wendron vs Carharrack 2-5 or 2-6. Two conflicting scorelines.

Guest stealth

Pidge, you dont seem to have mentioned the seconds result.... was this a simple oversight, or a deliberate attempt at diverting attention from another drubbing?

FH1

frogman WHEN THE GOALKEEPER RAPS HIS ARMS AROUND ONE OF THE OPPISSIONS PLAYERS AND PULLS HIM TO THE GROUND IN THE 18 YARD BOX ID CALL THAT A PENILTY. :ninja:

FH1

frogman WHEN THE GOALKEEPER RAPS HIS ARMS AROUND ONE OF THE OPPISSIONS PLAYERS AND PULLS HIM TO THE GROUND IN THE 18 YARD BOX ID CALL THAT A PENILTY. :ninja:

stealth I wasn't there but from the people I have spoke to even the Chacewater boys were in shock that the ref gave a penalty but hey I'm sure by the end of the season aggie will be given a dodgy one.

How's Gavin's injury?

Dragged to the ground?? were you there Stealth??? JV never hit the ground at all, our keeper put his arms around the player and had the ball, never pushed him, pulled him or anything, all the Chacewater players never had a clue what was going on, and I think the referee was among them as well. I'm all for having young refs and things like that, but jesus wept, have some balls!! It was a good natured game, with all players getting on, it could have got out of hand and if it had done then the referee wouldn't have had a clue what to do!!

Chacewater are a good side and play good football

penryn 2 lanner 4, very good game, well refereed, penryn frustrated and never let lanner get into the game and let them get there rhythm going, kept there game plan simple, all credit to penryn if they concentrated the whole 90 minutes they could of taken the win, lanner need to be more hungry for the ball but the self belief is the positive thing for lanner.

From reports the game at Aggie was a good one and Chacewater agreed that the home team were unlucky to lose by two after having the lion's share of the possession but it's goals that win and lose matches.Part two next Saturday at Chacewater.

Gavin Bennetts sustained knee ligament damage that will rule him out for the rest of the season.Big loss to us.Fell awkwardly after a challenge,no fault on anyone's art.

Mawgan 4-- Truro 4

Mawgan entertained top of the table Truro, Mawgan were up for the game from the start and for twenty minutes were the better side and only a couple of good saves from the Truro keeper kept the scores level. Truro then went up a gear and played some great 2 touch football and should have taken the lead but for an amazing double save from Dan Fleming in the Mawgan goal but unfortunatly Truro took the lead from the resulting corner with a good header at the far post. Truro's tail was up now and they soon doubled their lead after a great run & cross from the left winger left the forward with a simple tap in from 6 yards. This woke Mawgan up and instead of standing back and admireing Truro's football decided to get amongst them and it payed dividends when Nick Lockwood got on the end of a McPhilbin shot and turned the ball into the net. The second half started as the 1st had ended with Mawgan in the ascendance but it was Truro who added to their lead when Adam ? headed home from a corner. Mawgan came straight back into the game when Dave Morey headed in a Lockwood corner for 3-2. Truro once again extended their advantage through the tricky little forward who slotted into the far corner for the 4th, Truro thought they had won it and went into mass celebration which stirred Mawgan and they went for all out attack. Matt Ruse reduced the defecit with a bullet header from 12 yards for 4-3 then with 10 minutes left Ben (duke) Earl crossed from the right and Ruse cushioned his header into the far corner of the net 4-4 and Mawgan went for the win and it was only a great save from the Truro keeper from an Earl shot from close range that denied Mawgan the win.

Both sets of players should be congratulated on there performances as everybody who was watching said it was a great game of football with a lot of skill and heart put into it with the standout players being Ruse and Lockwood for Mawgan and Adam ? (centre-back) and the keeper for Truro.

a quick word on the ref who was excellent and let the game flow and stamped down on any sillyness that crept into the game.

sorry i have gone on a bit but it was a great game to be involved in.

Mac

Mawgan 4-- Truro 4

Both sets of players should be congratulated on there performances as everybody who was watching said it was a great game of football with a lot of skill and heart put into it with the standout players being Ruse and Lockwood for Mawgan and Adam ? (centre-back) and the keeper for Truro.

Mac

so the fact that i set up all four goals for truro in this game doesnt make me stand out??

also loving the fact that 'ah reckon so' hasnt mentioned that we 'truro city' hit the bar and post near the end of the game.. and the fact that some of the mawgan players got a big heated during the game..

good game tho!

;) haha

huni

We didn't get heated, it was just the fact that when some tackles went in the Truro players went into their shells and in the last 15-20 mins you only had the centre back who shown any heart what so ever

Also standing on the wing and waiting for the ball to come to you so that you can cross it (although you can deliver a ball) does not make you stand out, most players on the pitch had a good game but i stand by what i said on the players who stood out.

It is easy to come on here and give it the bigun but if you helped your team out a bit more on the day you might have taken all 3 points.

Guest helstons14

St Keverne 0 Helston 0

Great game to play in, certainly the best nil-niller i've played in. Tackles everywhere and chances both sides. Even managed to rile up the St Keverne faithful. :thumbsup:

Great result given St Keverne's home form and our depleted side. Role on the rematch next week!

Huni i would rather have a player who is in the heat of the battle for 90mins, over somebody who is only useful for a few minutes a game anyday.

ah reckon so

didnt get heated??

2 players booked.. and then 6 players start of our centre back for a nothing challange in which one of ur players pulls his hair like a little school girl!! i mean come on how petty is that! then you get all the swearing and such. one of which 'im guna go home and f**k your mum in the sh*tter' bit ova the top dont you think??

then u get the stampin on our centre back when u wen in for a challange and also the kick to the face our keeper got wen he slid at ur striker.

and ok its fair enough u hav ur opinion on who stood out, i didnt have the best game to be honest but im not complaining with the four goals iv set up ;)

did you actually play then or just watchin??

cheers and gone ;)

x ######

first of all huni

the kick in the face to the keeper you make it sound like an almighty boot to the chops the smallest lad on our team went in for a 50-50 with keeper and slipped and barely clipped him and got straight up and apologised and went straight up to the keeper to make sure he was alright.

In regards to the hair pulling incident it was a light hearted tug of the quiff the 2 lads involved have known each other for a couple of years it was hardly a catfight was it.

SWEARING are you really moaning about swearing. If you like when we come down to play you at your place we will use language like "jolly good run and shot old boy what what" give me a break will you and all that shagging your mam stuff was just to try and put the player (who was having a stormer up until that point) off his game, the way to answer it is by scoring a goal against them which i think the lad did later on.

Your lads on the sideline were giving it out a bit with the verbals but you wont catch anyone from our team moaning about it as it is all part of the game.

it wasn't a gunfight at the O.K Corral - there wasn't a nasty tackle in the game-Everybody shook hands and were all smiles at the end and it should have been left where it belongs --on the pitch

and finally I was playing i was the hair puller and the mam sha**er :rolleyes: :rolleyes: