Cornwall Football Forum

Newlyn Non-Athletico

I am trying to get hold of someone from Newlyn to see if they'd like to move a fixture against Falmouth Town in Div 4 from Saturday 23rd May to Saturday 18th April. Can anyone on here help me with a contact number please? 

Thank you 

No shaven head. Good looking chap actually. Bit of a hairstyle going on, but not long hair. Bit tubby, but gets around and fantastic control of the ball. Likes to control the ball with the outside of his boot. Quite noticeable that. Most of us have our instep exposed to a dropping ball, but he always held his foot out with the outside of his foot exposed, and nicely controlled a dropping ball like that.

Thank you 

Gus, who was your big lad in the middle of the pitch today, number 15, white shorts, scored the second goal direct from freekick? 

​did he have a shaved head mangle.

​Found a photo of him.

http://userimages.clubwebsite.co.uk/swpltccscwinners201213_51c344a37920b.jpg

Back row, standing, second from right, in yellow between the two guys in tracksuits.

I don't know who it is but the names of the goal scorers are up on fa fulltime website.

there was 5 scorers

jack pacy , zack Thomas, danny Thomas,james pollard ,alex miller. so the person from that pic must be called one of those names or maybe ben andros

but apparently ben Andros doesn't live in Falmouth no more I know cos kevin toy told me so

Thank you 

Gus, who was your big lad in the middle of the pitch today, number 15, white shorts, scored the second goal direct from freekick? 

​Found a photo of him.

Back row, standing, second from right, in yellow between the two guys in tracksuits.

​A Bodmin Town player playing for Falmouth Town 3rds - if the first team couldn't get a player from Bodmin how can the 3rd team?! 

Thank you 

​Found a photo of him.

​A Bodmin Town player playing for Falmouth Town 3rds - if the first team couldn't get a player from Bodmin how can the 3rd team?! 

​who doesn't want to play on dracaena avenue ?

Thank you 

​Found a photo of him.

I don't get it. What do you mean about Bodmin?

Good player. I'm not surprised he is a Combination player, easily fits that standard. According to the FA Trelawny League stats, he has played 4 times for the 3rds this season, so he is not playing much for the 2nds if what you say is accurate!!! Still, someone like that, playing 5 divisions lower than his standard, is bound to stand out. And as the 2nds didn't play yesterday, and Falmouth 3rds had a huge squad, they were going to be a tough team for anyone in Division 4 yesterday.