Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results and Table - Sat 28th March

Fixtures below. Post results, scorers and attendances please or text info to 07597907549.

Thanks.

Sat 28th March
Hayle (James Stevens, Billy Foster2-7 Mullion (Alan Thomas 3, Luke Tripconey, Phil Cattran, Ben Casley, Sean Haskell Mills)

Att - 55
Redruth United (Nathan Taylor) 1-3 St Agnes (Sam Kay 2, TJ Wilson)

Att - 35
Troon (Dan Richards 3) 3-4 Goonhavern Athletic (Chris Lock 2, Paul Robertson, Justin Pearce)

Att - 25
Wendron United (Matt Buchan 2, Chris Mulroy, Luke Wort, Billy Stone) 5-0 St Just

Att - 20

Supp Cup Q-F (2.30pm)
Illogan RBL Reserves (Tim Nixon, Simon Carter, Joe Carlyon) 3-2 St Ives Town (Shaun Roberts, Curtis Richards)

Att - 30
Penryn Athletic Reserves (Jackson Saunders 2, Ryan Reeve) 3-1 Newquay Reserves (Dean Vince)

Att - 40
RNAS Culdrose (Paul Wright, Kieran Conroy) 2-1 Porthleven Reserves (Dan Greet)

Att - 12
St Day (Ashley Smeeth, Brendan Hitchens) 2-3 (aet) Helston Athletic Reserves (Jamie Thirkle 2, Nick Slade)

Att - 35

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS
1 MULLION 30 25 2 3 103 27 76 77
2 WENDRON 27 22 1 4 125 30 95 67
3 LUDGVAN 32 20 6 6 114 41 73 66
4 HELSTON 34 19 3 12 97 64 33 60
5 REDRUTH 30 19 2 9 82 35 47 59
6 ST AGNES 27 19 1 7 81 42 39 58
7 ST IVES 31 19 1 11 72 60 12 58
8 ILLOGAN 33 16 4 13 58 55 3 52
9 ST DAY 33 15 6 12 84 68 16 51
10 FALMOUTH 29 15 5 9 58 45 13 50
11 ST JUST 32 15 6 11 81 78 3 48*
12 HAYLE 29 11 1 17 45 71 -26 34
13 GOONHAVERN 33 9 4 20 46 97 -51 31
14 NEWQUAY 31 8 5 18 49 81 -32 29
15 PERRANWELL 29 8 4 17 49 64 -15 28
16 PENRYN 32 7 3 22 45 90 -45 24
17 CULDROSE 24 7 1 16 42 75 -33 22
18 PORTHLEVEN 28 4 2 22 25 97 -72 14
19 TROON 31 1 0 30 33 169 -136 3
* Points adjusted

Edited by cornishteddyboy

Redruth 1 (Nathan taylor) St Agnes 3 

ben beesley sent off for Redruth and Ryan bull sent off for aggie!!!! I honestly think that aggie would agree with me when I say the referee (Graeme tippet) ruined today's fixture!! Some awful decisions mDe for both sides!!

Redruth 1 (Nathan taylor) St Agnes 3 

ben beesley sent off for Redruth and Ryan bull sent off for aggie!!!! I honestly think that aggie would agree with me when I say the referee (Graeme tippet) ruined today's fixture!! Some awful decisions mDe for both sides!!

​Haha you never complained when he ref'd your match against Culdrose.....in fact if I remember right the Redruth lads were very happy with the same referees decisions......we really need to start respecting the referees decisions as they are doing their best.

Hayle 2-7 Mullion att 40plus .1-3 h/t a fast flowing game at Trevassack sat .a couple of players missing for the home team .but that takes nothing away from Mullion .going forward they were dangerous .Hayle could have scored a couple of more goals if Mullions young keeper was not in such fine form . they deserve their victory and good luck with the promotion push   I thought Rob Carey was a menace all game .and led from the front .a great away support ... Disappointing score line but the finishing was clinical . .overall Hayle have improved this season and hopefully the squad can in the main stay together.I know a couple of the lads are going to uni .but the bonus this season they are Hayle lads . they play for each other and win as a team and also lose as one ...in my opinion I think overall the combo league has improved this season .with a lot of teams playing good football .and the refs have helped with the way they have handled the games . several clubs have more local guys playing for them which has been great to see this season this has to be the way forward .

Danny Richards Hayle captain???????? Lol

whats wrong with dan as captain? A winner on the pitch,vocal and leads by example. What more do you want from a capt.

Good for you danny boy,keep up the good work,long may your captaincy continue!

Ok at a lower level, unfit, most of his passes are a bit wayward,swears far too much ! At least he does talk, more than both managers do !!

whats wrong with dan as captain? A winner on the pitch,vocal and leads by example. What more do you want from a capt.

Ok at a lower level, unfit, most of his passes are a bit wayward,swears far too much ! At least he does talk, more than both managers do !!

​dan was quite happy playing lower level mate. as were 9 of the 15 players now in combo side.

they all stepped up to save Hayles senior status if you remember. so instead of slagging the lad off

use that energy to give them all the praise they deserve. totally uncalled for.... we got the making of a good young

side that are all mates. if you kick one they all limp. best team spirit Hayle as had for a long time. they are all local boys

who wear the green shirt with pride. none get payed , they play for their home town club because they want to.

god bless them. Danny was a great captain for the 2nds the last 2 seasons winning 2 leagues and 1 cup. that is why

hes keiron harris 's vice captain now. ....... end of

​dan was quite happy playing lower level mate. as were 9 of the 15 players now in combo side.

they all stepped up to save Hayles senior status if you remember. so instead of slagging the lad off

use that energy to give them all the praise they deserve. totally uncalled for.... we got the making of a good young

side that are all mates. if you kick one they all limp. best team spirit Hayle as had for a long time. they are all local boys

who wear the green shirt with pride. none get payed , they play for their home town club because they want to.

god bless them. Danny was a great captain for the 2nds the last 2 seasons winning 2 leagues and 1 cup. that is why

​I seen Danny grow up at Hayle playing at all levels up  to combo and played with him he made himself fitter trained hard and improved his game every season Danny has got the following of all his team mates and is great in dressing room for moral and the team play with smiles on there faces they enjoy there football and have a laugh Danny contributes to that ok he swears a bit but he Hayle boy to the bone and just wants to win keep up good work Danny

Thank you, I think the Troon man should be getting the attention on here. He scored a hat trick, probably Troon's only one this season and if so, their first since when?

Edited by Guest

X Amen X