Cornwall Football Forum

Well done to all those involved at St Buryan, A great club, Great support. And a fantastic bunch of players with youth. , experience, team spirit, everything you need for success . If any club are looking on the best way to run a club then look no further. Excellant game last night and on top right from the start. For me it was just about how many they were going to score. , Looking at the final, they have been there done it and won it. and can see only 1 outcome, St Buryan all the way. Can't wait for the after party.

Fairplay to frogpool,great effort from them to get this far,they could of gone one nil up inside 5 mins but you can see why st.buryan have got this far, deadly on the counter, bags of pace and fearless,some of the football they played would certainly hold their own in the combo.the final should be a cracking advert for junior football.
To tight to call

Congrats to St Buryan. Lot of experience in their side and some good footballers too. All the best for Easter Monday, bring it back to the west. Also massive well done to all at Frogpool for a brilliant cup run. Defied their league standing and beat everyone's favourites along the way. Deserved their place in the area final. Great achievement.

Finlay is certainly a good player, not sure what that celebration was about mind?!? Slightly embarrassing

Veryan won't b easy in the final, they were there last year and will b desperate to go one better! All comes down to who holds their nerves! Will b a good game for sure!! 👌⚽️

What did Finlay do. I remember playing against him a few times over the years. One big tackle and the poor buggers like a school boy who's had his tuck money stolen. ;)

What did Finlay do. I remember playing against him a few times over the years. One big tackle and the poor buggers like a school boy who's had his tuck money stolen. ;)

He scored to make it 5-0.. Done a celebration like he just won it in the last minute of extra time. Bit OTT especially when only one of his team mates celebrated with him 😂😂😂...

Still a top player tho.

Sounds just like bobbly lee johns from veryan lol

Great celebration from BLJ after scoring the winning penalty, gave it everything!!!