Cornwall Football Forum

CCFA announce another 125th year celebrations match

Cornwall FA Ladies v Yeovil Town Ladies FC
Sunday 1st March
Venue - Truro City FC
KO -  2pm
Cornwall FA are delighted to announce as part of our 125 year celebrations a high profile fixture against Womens Super League 2 (WSL 2) side Yeovil Town Ladies FC.
Natasha Mills will manage and select the Cornwall squad to compete against the Somerset side who are our closest top flight team.
Warren Parker Cornwall FA Womens, Girls and Disability Football Development Officer commented We are delighted that Yeovil Town Ladies have agreed to visit Cornwall and play against a select squad of talented Cornish players. Although the game has come a bit sooner than first planned we hope that as many supporters & players of Female football in Cornwall can come along and support the team
http://www.yeoviltownladies.com/index.html

Here we go.  The idiots are lining up to mock the ladies.  If you don't like it keep you opinions to yourselves.

Here we go.  The idiots are lining up to mock the ladies.  If you don't like it keep you opinions to yourselves.

muppet, abso nothing to do with the fairer sex playing football, everyone is equal, if anything it's a Gok Wan dress size joke, complete muppet, take the chip off your shoulder.
In a recent post I mentioned 'the guys and girls in black' why because I appreciate their presence.
Out of many sports played by both sexes I often watch the female event as it can have a more subtle appreciation.
Muppet.

There was the Kiefer Moore transfer to Yeovil which brought about the pre season friendly, links were forged then between Truro and Yeovil, Truro made their coach and driver available for Yeovil's west country tour, That pre season friendly became part of Truro City's 125 years celebrations, could it be that links forged then resulted in an offer from Yeovil to do the same for the ladies to celebrate the CCFA's 125 years.

The Stadium for Cornwall has been criticised and rejected by most people, as things stand like it or not Treyew Road is probably the next best thing.

Dave D is right, it was tongue in cheek! There was no mention that it was what it now says. Lighten up and chill out!  :smiley20:

I know Nemesis has already mentioned this, but I have to agree with him that it is a little strange and unfair that this match is also being staged by Truro.

There are other Ladies clubs in the County surely?  :ph34r:

Launceston for example. Pretty good facilities and a very keen ladies team. 

Bad weather predicted this week, heavy rain today and more  due on Thursday, lucky to play anywhere next Sunday, especially if pitches are played on on Friday or Saturday. 

Jesus, they want to be equal - well here's one.
There are three types of women, the beautiful, the intelligent, and the majority.....eat that fecker.

I think you should consider deleting this post older !
Equal, Charlotte Dujardin is world champion, olympic champion world record holder in a mixed gender discipline think that makes her better and her team mate is a horse...
that said I've played footy with and against some right donkeys..