Gwinear Churchtowm Reserves 9-0. Newlyn Non-Athletico Reserves

Praze-an-Beeble Reserves 2-2 Troon Reserves

D5

Camborne Town P-P Newlyn Lions

Mabe Reserves 0-3 St Erme

Stithians Reserves PvP Newquay 4ths

PREMIER

Mawnan 3-2 Constantine

Constantine started the better team for the first 20 minutes and dominated the game but withhout making a breakthrough. Then Mawnan slowly worked there way into the game and took the lead with a shot from range. As the half wore on Manwan continued to improve but Constantine struck back with a 45 yard chip over the keeper. Half Time 1-1

Mawnan picked up their game in the second half but needed an own goal to take the lead again. Mawnan continued to create chances but couldnt put any away and Constantine made them pay with a looping header with 20 minutes to go.

It looked like it may be a share of the spoils but Mawnan got the winner from a free kick with 5 minutes to go.

Went to Holmans today in hope of seeing a good standard game considering both have applied to go up to the combination league and I must admit I was throughly dissapointed. As the results suggests the away team were by far the better team but the overall standard wasn't great. Both teams will need to add plenty in the summer to be able to compete in what is now a very tough Jollys combination league.

The saving grace was that both sides did have a couple of very good young players, not knowing their background I'm hoping these are club loyal lads who have come up through the ranks, if so keep this up and this could be your answer if there's more to come!

Threemilestone 2-4 st day reserves

Let a 2-0 lead slip on a very muddy malpas pitch. Credit to st day they never gave up, key influence was Craig hitchens who came on as a sub at half time

Very well reffed by Charlie philpott once again, who sent the st day keeper off for doing a giroud but pathetically pushing our striker in the face instead! Think everyone agreed he was clearly in the wrong.

TMS scorers - o.g and Joe carlyon

Gwinear Res (2) 9 -v- 0 (0) Newlyn Non Athletico Res.

First half was close. Newlyn did not make the best of the chances created. With a stiff breeze behind the visitors, and the sun in the keepers eyes, going in at the break 2 nil down did not bode well. And so it transpired. Gwinear were good all game, and ran out comfortable winners. Even the keeper got on the score sheet with a last minute well taken penalty.

Gwinear Res (2) 9 -v- 0 (0) Newlyn Non Athletico Res.

First half was close. Newlyn did not make the best of the chances created. With a stiff breeze behind the visitors, and the sun in the keepers eyes, going in at the break 2 nil down did not bode well. And so it transpired. Gwinear were good all game, and ran out comfortable winners. Even the keeper got on the score sheet with a last minute well taken penalty.

Our match was canceled at 1 ish so I thought I'd watch Newlyn Non but when I arrived at the leisure center , No Game , come on Mangle think of fans!

Apologies to the thousands of fans that turned up at today at St. Claire Leisure Centre Stadium. Due to a fixture list malfunction, the fixture was reversed, and the match was played at the 37 all standing capacity field-behind-the-pub at Gwinear. Shame you didn't know Jim as there were a few spaces in the arena where you could have caught a glimpse of the action. It's also a shame that most out team appeared to not realise this either, as whenever Gwinear got the ball, there were spaces all over our defence, and I kept wondering if one or two were still trying to work out where the Leisure Centre was and why we didn't have to retrieve the ball from the very steep bank down one side of the pitch. Very disorientating!

Gwinear 9 Newlyn 0

Gwinear strong all over the park. Some good goals. Could have been more but for some not so great finishing and some good saves from the keeper.

Gwinear Scorers:

Dave Bartlam x3

Andrew Symons x3

Jason Fenton

Josh Chandler

GK Peter Willis

All the best to Newlyn for the rest of the season. Completely shocked to hear that the Newlyn number 8 (CM) found it appropriate to headbutt one of the Newlyn youngsters and then start on a few others. Completely disgraceful and no room for that sort of behaviour in football! I hope you guys see sense and deal with it, he was one of your better players on the day so it's a shame really!

Naturally mangle the dig is at moi, how childish to know that the administrator or should i call him the flare thrower, who protects are country is fishing for bait. :yahoo::yahoo: . I actually congratulated your entire team saturday told harry how good a second half they had, and congratulated yourself, however embarrassing your captain made you all look. Think i won that one though by our changing rooms, nothing better than listening to the entire Carharrack team laugh with me at your captains expense :yahoo: breathe rich breathe (hi trelawney fan) but hey, :wacko: Im delighted that I'm on a pedestal with our team & held in such high esteem thank you Richard it pleases me to know that. Ps please don't delete my post of which this season must be post no 6 or 7. :yahoo: Ive actually been waiting for a little fish to pop up & here you are. Pointers totally agree for the first time ever with you , we were very poor after 25 mins until then thought we slightly edged a very dour game, After that there was only one team really in it & totally agree if we reached 4th place which was always a big IF we would need a massive intake of players & our lads know that but want to play there hearts out every week regardless ( with the exception of this week ) Carharrack have a couple of very good youngsters in Jack Rapsey & Dario Pisano. We also have a few in Spud & Jack Stocker & Jordan Jackson. Final thought for you Rich, enjoy your moment you earnt it, hang on i will rephase that, Harry & the players earnt it. Enjoy the moment all the same i won't take that away from you , I'm used to being in the top half of tables its something i must have learnt along the way :D i appreciate for you its all new. :yahoo::yahoo:

Ha ha brilliant we all love a bit of banter!!!! After holmans being the whipping boys of the combo in recent years do you not think it'll be a huge mistake with the squad you have to go back into the combo? Only for possibly the inevitable to happen again? The combo is now the strongest it's been in years I fear clubs are not looking 2/3 seasons ahead which they should be in my opinon. Are there any plans for the changing facilities to be sorted? I popped in there for a quick toilet stop and couldn't help but notice them...? I think blaythornes has great potential and the catchment area you have in Camborne is great, some of the youth you have there are the future of the club and I understand you also have a few youth teams which is great. Carharrack are in a similar situation mind you and what a risk it could be having all of these players who have come from another club who's to say they won't up and go and then what? I'm all for clubs being ambitious but it has to be done in the right way, both clubs have great potential and great people behind the scenes I do wish you all the success in the world but please be forward thinking abe put the club first and not individual dreams like many a club has done in recent years and are still paying the price for this!!!

No defo pointers we have been given a council grant of £1,000 towards our changing rooms as they are in poor quality these will be done in the next few weeks and it's a reality the club is aware of to get back into combination football and contend not just take part. We may not make it this season but we will accomplish a huge amount ie showers changing rooms kit etc it all needs doing and there are a lot of people all pulling together to sort it where in the past only Neil or ray have been pretty much left with everything. And you can't do it alone. If we make combo this club would want a couple of mid table finishes and hopefully work harder from there.

Mabe reserves - 0 St Erme - 3

On a very tricky pitch and having all been enjoying the festivities this game took a while to get going.

Mabe started the brighter but never really worried the St Erme back line and the away side took some time to come to terms with the pitch but eventually got going and took the lead when skipper Savin picked up the ball and burst through and slid in Adam Conveney who finished cooly under the keeper, halftime 0-1 to the away side.

2nd half started and once again both teams took a while to get going but St Erme always looked lively going forward where at the other end the away sides defence were never really troubled and stood firm with the St Erme keeper having a relatively quiet afternoon that would eventually lead to a clean sheet for Langmaid.

The away side made the game safe when a fantastic diving header from Andy Mitchell found the back of the next after a corner and from here on in St Erme had more chances to score and eventually did through Vencislav Velikov after some great play from Coveney who had a superb game.

The game came to an end and it was a well earned 3 points for St Erme against a decent Mabe side who lost only there 2nd game of the season.

Man of the Match - Adam Conveney scored one and made one and caused problems all afternoon.

Trelawny Premier:

Holmans SC 1 Carharrack 3

Unbeaten Carharrack marched on at the top of Trelawny Premier after a dominating display away to fellow contenders Holmans. Both sides appeared strong from the kick off. However, the deadlock was broken on 31 minutes when Carharrack winger James Davies scored with his back turned and kicked the ball over his head into the top of the Holmans net from an indirect free kick. The visitors pushed forward and leading goal scorer Ryan Stephens was unlucky not to score when a cross landed at his feet only for his shot to go inches wide much to the relief of the home side. Holmans did have their chances but their strikers failed to materialise. Match official Graham Tippett signalled halftime.

Going into the second half the visitors knew they had to attack and when midfielder Billy Williams went through on goal he was brought down by Holmans captain Daniel Jewell much to his frustration. Stephens stepped up to the spot and coolly placed the ball in the back of the net.

However, not to be out done midfielder Tom Hogarth on loan from Redruth United hit the ball from outside the box to pull one back for Holmans. With the home side tiring the visitors sensed victory and went on the offensive, the visitors restored the goal margin when Right Back Jake Shaw headed the ball into the goal from inside a crowded box much to delight of the Carharrack supporters on the 72nd.

Going into the final quarter the home side heads started to drop whilst Carharrack continued with their offensive. On came 16 year old Ryan Jones making his debut in mens football. Minutes to go Jack Rappo Rapsey took the ball past the goalkeeper only for the ball to bounce just past the right hand post. The final whistle blow Carharrack took home maximum points.