Cornwall Football Forum

Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe

I don't know if it is me being long in the tooth but what on earth is Sheridan doing at Argyle. It is not often I see Argyle play these days but I have absolutely no idea what formation he is playing. He says he wants a different team playing away than home. Can I remind him that this is Plymouth Argyle and not Chelsea or Manchester United. You play at home and have one man Reid playing up front, he played Banton on the wing yet he is a midfielder. I just don't get it. You can see that only just over 5,000 turned up. The fans will come but they will have to play a lot better than that or get a manager in who actually knows what he is doing. Very disappointed, looks like another year before I watch them again. The manager has had his chance, he has brought in a large number of players yet it is the same old Argyle, clueless.

The game was total rubbish, no goal mouth action, no shots on target, no crosses of note, and definitely no ooohs or aaaahs.

Prices gone up to £22 and £17 on concession....bleddy hell !!!! With a sausage roll and cup of tea and mars bar @ £5:40 hells bells what's that about ?

Centre half decent player, Reid a stroppy player but decent, after that....no-body of note.

If they are league standard players.....I'll play again.

Sheridan has not got a clue hes a crap manager and his signings are rubbish he lets a quality player like luke young go to Torquay and hes scoring every match . I will not waste my money going again until Sheridan has gone and maybe Paul Sturrock or even Tony Pulis would like to come back to Home Park . Its going to be a long season and i think James Brent should give Sheridan his p45 if they loose on saturday

Well after Tuesday im not exactly looking forward to todays match against Hartlepool. But ill be there to see, well hopefully a big improvement. Tuesday they were simply awful. Its no wonder crowds are dropping like a stone when they charge so much yet the footballaand atmosphere is awful.