Cornwall Football Forum

GROUND SLOG DAY AT BICKLAND

I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GROUND IS SOLD SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF IMPROVING IT AT THIS TIME ?

Surely even you aren't that thick. The ground still has to be maintained up until we move. Pitch has to be repaired and prepared for next season, touching up the changing rooms and around the playing area. What do you propose Big Al, we don't bother to cut the grass for the next 18 months to 2 years as we will be moving.

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, June 6, 2014 - Awaiting reply via PM from member
Hidden by Dave Deacon, June 6, 2014 - Awaiting reply via PM from member

Defender Ed Timmons has been confirmed as captain for the new season. He played an important role down the right hand side last season so this for me is a positive move for the future. Im sure everyone will join me in saying good luck to ed.

I have spoken to couple of the people involved behind the scenes and assistant Gary Pascoe this weekend and they to thought Ed had been named captain? Must be some wires crossed. I for one hope Ed is the captain, last season he was Mr reliable.

Very strange Footiemad as I have just come off the phone to Gary and he states he hasn't spoken to anyone this week end about football or Ed. I am beginning to wonder the validity of your sources. Maybe pm me and we can have a chat but up to now your information and sources have been unreliable on both quotes

I have spoken to couple of the people involved behind the scenes and assistant Gary Pascoe this weekend and they to thought Ed had been named captain? Must be some wires crossed. I for one hope Ed is the captain, last season he was Mr reliable.

Very strange Footiemad as I have just come off the phone to Gary and he states he hasn't spoken to anyone this week end about football or Ed. I am beginning to wonder the validity of your sources. Maybe pm me and we can have a chat but up to now your information and sources have been unreliable on both quotes

Or maybe footimad is the player in question trying to win afew votes & get the armband! Interesting to see if mr.dent gets that pm through..

I can assure you he is not, Terry but I will be sure to let your know if Footiemad does pm me, although I will a not be holding my breathe

Any chance of a new roof on the little stand on the far side? Thats where I usually watch from when I'm down bickland and a few evening games last season I spent most of the match keeping an eye on the flapping galvanise! Happy to donate towards the galvanise sheets if it helps.