Cornwall Football Forum

SHERWOOD.

Rumours have spread over Twitter that Tim Sherwood is set to be sacked as manager of Tottenham Hotspur, after having been at the centre of a dressing room fight in the aftermath of their defeat to Liverpool on Sunday. After another lacklustre display, tempers reportedly flared in the dressing room following the full-time whistle and Sherwood is claimed to have thrown a punch at a currently unnamed player.

Although it is reported elsewhere to have been Dawson.

Yeah, Tottenham are not used to having people who care about their results, are they ? Too many Seven Sisters Road drugs getting in with the prawn sandwiches if you ask me.....

I'm sorry for Sherwood. Remember him fondly with Blackburn....a real winner ! We would have liked his spirit down St Just, he would've fitted in well. I expect Levy's roaming close-together eyes are already on a dodgy successor. Sherwood was wasted on the "Game Is About Glory Boys", he was honest, passionate and sincere, just like Arry used to be......

Don't know what you mean, Older ! The only reasons the airliners come down is because Alan Edney is so tall his flag is up in the clouds; and they know your beautiful, manicured pitch is the smoothest landing site in Cornwall !

Thank goodness for the Tinners, my only consolation.

Class goal by the boy Pastore. Surprised Mouzel haven't put in seven days for him !

Forest Green have gone kaput away from home and Chelsea, while perfectly capable of scoring two in the second leg, do not look impermeable at the back, unfortunately. Still think we have a better chance of getting in the semis than Man U,

however !

Wow, and against the bottom club in the Premier League too. Incredible.

YES Wow.We can hammer the rubbish sides as well.Just like you can.

YES Wow .We can get hammered by the big clubs.Just like you can.

YES Wow . We can win F£££ all.Just like you can.

Do you get it Mangle.? Not much difference,is there.?

Oh but there are differences. We are higher up the league and play in the premier European Cup competition year in year out, welcoming great European sides such as Bayern and Barcelona, not Dnipro and other "never 'eard of 'em" teams. And these are differences that I like!

Oh but there are differences. We are higher up the league and play in the premier European Cup competition year in year out, welcoming great European sides such as Bayern and Barcelona, not Dnipro and other "never 'eard of 'em" teams. And these are differences that I like!

Sums it up .

Thats the best you can come up with for a success story.

I rest my case.

Sherwood knew he was only temp trouble is when new manager / coach comes in the old guard usually gets the push being caretaker manager very rarely works out for the best and they give up a back room job , step up then get dumped , must be good compo though at spurs with the amount they pay out each season.

SSS, you love "quoting" me by using quotes I never said. Where, and I mean where, did I say anything about a "success". Your arguments simply have no foundations, so you make up things. You cannot crack the wall, but hats off for trying. And you are trying, very trying.

SSS, you love "quoting" me by using quotes I never said. Where, and I mean where, did I say anything about a "success". Your arguments simply have no foundations, so you make up things. You cannot crack the wall, but hats off for trying. And you are trying, very trying.

YAWN YAWN YAWN.

Your team is s££t,and you know it.

If you think Im going to look back all of your posts to prove a point.Forget it Mangle.

You are a blinkered Goon along with many others,that thinks being starved of success by your bloodsucking board is progress.

Well whoopiiii,for you all.

Suppose you will all disappear until next season if Wigan manage to win on Saturday.

Lets hope so,mind you,suppose you will probably be able to turn it into a positive defeat.

I'd keep Sherwood. Let him build his own team, install a bit of his passion - he'd do alright.

he seems to be a throwback to the past were managers could give a rollicking to players and not have their agents crying out for a move , good luck to him but can't see levy having any of that , bet they have a manager lined up already

• 4 weeks later...

But Tottenham could be in that comp and still lose as well as you, so where is the difference in that?

You're right Rob. Spurs and Arsenal are just the same. Why or how I thought there was a difference I'm not sure. Both teams constantly fail to win trophies. Just like all the other teams in the league, apart from Man City. Jeeeez, I see it now.

You're right Rob. Spurs and Arsenal are just the same. Why or how I thought there was a difference I'm not sure. Both teams constantly fail to win trophies. Just like all the other teams in the league, apart from Man City. Jeeeez, I see it now.

Thats what I like about you Mangle.

You get there in the end.

I know, I know, always slow on the uptake me. From now on, we are one. No arguing about who is better or worse. None of us have won any trophies. We all failed. If I say your team is rubbish - then I am only calling my team rubbish too. It is soooo clear now. And the managers, what do they matter? They can only be any good if they win something. Without a trophy in the cabinet, all the same, failures. Some teams may get rid of their managers frequently when they continually fail, others keep hold of their managers because once upon a time, they did not fail. But now they do, but they keep hold of them, waiting to see if they can win something once again. But it does not happen.

I know, I know, always slow on the uptake me. From now on, we are one. No arguing about who is better or worse. None of us have won any trophies. We all failed. If I say your team is rubbish - then I am only calling my team rubbish too. It is soooo clear now. And the managers, what do they matter? They can only be any good if they win something. Without a trophy in the cabinet, all the same, failures. Some teams may get rid of their managers frequently when they continually fail, others keep hold of their managers because once upon a time, they did not fail. But now they do, but they keep hold of them, waiting to see if they can win something once again. But it does not happen.

Welcome to the real world

Welcome to the real world Roy don't you mean welcome to our world as we have been there for years you are the new kids on the block but you are welcome to join the also rans club