Cornwall Football Forum

At last ! Three whole goals in a Chokers game.

WELL DONE YOU HAMMERS !

Bottom three club, having scored about twice all season, celebrated for incapability away from home, must be relieved for an easy game against The Chokers. Three in thirteen minutes. And all the ungrateful Tottenham crowd can manage is racist chanting. Good job the Olympic Stadium will host a decent club in future.

If the FA has any credibility whatsoever, they will make the Spuds play the next game behind closed doors. Judging by today, they might be better motivated if the usual whining Chokers fans stay away.Back in the normal sixth place watching Chelsea and Arsenal disappearing into the distance now?

I expect he was in Brislington ! Nice double ! Back to the Sedgemoor Drain, tail between legs ! :):yahoo:

WELL DONE YOU HAMMERS !

Bottom three club, having scored about twice all season, celebrated for incapability away from home, must be relieved for an easy game against The Chokers. Three in thirteen minutes. And all the ungrateful Tottenham crowd can manage is racist chanting. Good job the Olympic Stadium will host a decent club in future.

If the FA has any credibility whatsoever, they will make the Spuds play the next game behind closed doors. Judging by today, they might be better motivated if the usual whining Chokers fans stay away.Back in the normal sixth place watching Chelsea and Arsenal disappearing into the distance now?

I expect he was in Brislington ! Nice double ! Back to the Sedgemoor Drain, tail between legs ! :):yahoo:

I have to Agree with you Isaac R, How the Mighty are fallen, Hammers with 4 main front line players out injured, & only one Striker up front what a display of controlled football nobody gave them a chance against the Mighty Spurs, the pundits all gave spurs an easy win , I myself expected Hammers to lose at least 4-1, as for the Spurs fans Racist chants I agree not only poor sports but the FA should fine the club for allowing their fans to get away with such Racist remarks I wonder how Mr Spurfect is feeling today,

Hammers :c: :yahoo: :c:

I believe firmly in political correctness when it is in my interests to do so. Societies has always depended on mumbo-jumbo of one sort or another; the infallibility of the Pope, the mysterious sovereignty of the British Constitution; the integrity of the ficturing of the Jolly's Cornwall Combination League, for example.

Where's Somerset gone, yo ? I might offer'un a bun to tempt'un out of hiding.

The boy Townsend and the tattooed brainache Walker looked good against Montenegro, typified by players who could not quite make it to the Blackburn Rovers bench. Dear old Spuds, they need a boost to their confidence like that. Good job they don't come up against fixtures as hard as West Ham at home every week ! :yahoo:

Racist chants - bollocks. In this stupid, politically correct, mumbo jumbo world, ever-one is getting sucked into this load of old balls.

Call me what you want........... couldn't give a monkey's, but then, I'm not politically correct, and never will be, or fall for all that shite.

I couldn't agree more.

Using a little bit of common sense almost seems to be a criminal offence these days, and it's only going to carry on getting worse. Much worse.

Racist chants - bollocks. In this stupid, politically correct, mumbo jumbo world, ever-one is getting sucked into this load of old balls.

Call me what you want........... couldn't give a monkey's, but then, I'm not politically correct, and never will be, or fall for all that shite.

I couldn't agree more.

Using a little bit of common sense almost seems to be a criminal offence these days, and it's only going to carry on getting worse. Much worse.

Thank god for that, I thought I was the only one left - viva the revolution. :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more.

Thank god for that, I thought I was the only one left - viva the revolution. :thumbsup:

I see the Spurs Fans are at it again, if it's not racist chants , now at Villa park they resort to throwing missiles at the assistant ref, I truly believe that the FA should impose a heavy fine on the Spurs Club for not controlling their fans :SM_carton: , they were lucky that he was nor seriously hurt,

Hammers :c::mellow::c:

Hammers

Poor linesman at Villa Park could have been set on fire. This club of North London rioters is a disgrace.

First racist chanting, now health and safety breaches: the two greatest crimes of the twenty-first century !

High time Spurs were compelled to play behind closed doors: their supporters are a bunch of hooligans. Judging by the news about Hinckley Point, some of them are a glowing radioactive health hazard in themselves !

:)

I'm down Saturday. What time are you in your clubhouse till ?

I shall be up Lafrowda for the Luggan game but after that I spect I'll be all over the county like a rash. I could probably fit a bun delivery into my busy schedule of going round annoying people.

Gwain be any games Saturday, izza ? Waterlogged, med we be ?

You can't trust these pitches that are like playing on a pile of old busted beanbags, yo. Not like St Just. We got the best drainage in the world. Shafts and adits everywhere ! :):c:

Proper job ! Good to see you. Had a call telling me I had to get back to England after I left you......got home in time for most of Match of the Day !

Sunshine up here this morning ! Where's my storm? I was looking forward to that !

Bit blowy here today, that's all at the moment. Heard more wind coming out of you last night :yahoo:

Almost as explosive as Torres' pace over two yards !

Unfortunately .....he's starting to look like his old self. Shirley band again perhaps ?

His old self? I'm not so sure about that. I could probably have scored that goal on Sunday, gift-wrapped once again by Joe Hart.

By my reckoning, the pudding between the sticks has dropped us about seven points already this season. The bloke is a liability, and he will cost us the PL title.

Why will Jose insist on winning all the time against minor opposition in these silly little midweek cups ? Azilpicueta, Mata, not bad for a second team.

Meanwhile the poor old Chokers let in nine at home to Hull City. At least they're seeing a few goals at What Hurt Lane now !

Bale's lot got seven. Poor old Tottenham; like a one horse town where the horse ran away.

You call Chelsea rent boys...and then....John Hartson's response to your girly penalty king elbowing Jagielka on MOTD2 was classic.

I don't think elbowing Jagielka is a very good idea if you haven't written a will. :ph34r:

When they're not fire-bombing linemen, rioting or chanting racist and heterosexist abuse, this is the depth to which the club of Blanchfkiwer and Bill Nicholson has sunk.

Dave Mackay would swivel in his coracle.

I see there's a programme about Defoe's off-pitch life coming up. Of course, I don't watch ITV, but the poor little manikin will get more air-time there than he's had the rest of the season. I expect that at some point there'll be a shot of the Brain of the Kings Sedgemoor Drain up a telegraph pole listening in....... :P

Nah, last time they got close (semi-final) Chelsea beat them 5-1. John Terry's superb goal given a foot short of the goal-line is my favourite memory. The only way Spurs will get back to Wembley again will be if someone buys them tickets for Rihanna or, more likely, if they sign Rihanna to replace that head-butting knee-smashing French lunatic in goal.

Nah, last time they got close (semi-final) Chelsea beat them 5-1. John Terry's superb goal given a foot short of the goal-line is my favourite memory. The only way Spurs will get back to Wembley again will be if someone buys them tickets for Rihanna or, more likely, if they sign Rihanna to replace that head-butting knee-smashing French lunatic in goal.

You shout the odds,after today.

Small Club with no style or class.

Just a load of people with BIG GOBS.

"No style or class". Yep, that sounds about right, I'd say.

Still, they seem to have certain Premier League referees right behind their cause. There is no way in this world that Mr Mariner could possibly have believed that such a silly little fairy dive could have warranted a penalty, but he decided to give it anyway. Perhaps he was afraid of Jose being angry with him, who knows?

How much longer will it be before something is finally done about diving, which is rapidly becoming an epidemic? Docking points from every offending team might be a good place to start.

• 1 month later...