Cornwall Football Forum

Blues Back Where They Belong To Be, My Ansums.

After all the media enthusiasm about our demise echoed by the likes of park rangers, bogmen and Victorian washday accoutrements, Chelsea top the Premiership.

Three defeats ? Losing a penalty shoot out to Germans. Nobody else would do that, surely. At least it was a meaningless match.

Going down 1-0 at Everton against the run of play: it happens.

Ten points will do for group qualification in Europe, which willl happen despite an initial defeat.

One simple home win was all it took. O ye of little faith. Mourinho ! Est Vir Qui Adest

The hosts of Midian are duly smitten and will slink back to North London, their forked tails between their legs. Bye,bye, Schadenfreude Groupies. :D

After all the media enthusiasm about our demise echoed by the likes of park rangers, bogmen and Victorian washday accoutrements, Chelsea top the Premiership.

Three defeats ? Losing a penalty shoot out to Germans. Nobody else would do that, surely. At least it was a meaningless match.

Going down 1-0 at Everton against the run of play: it happens.

Ten points will do for group qualification in Europe, which willl happen despite an initial defeat.

One simple home win was all it took. O ye of little faith. Mourinho ! Est Vir Qui Adest

The hosts of Midian are duly smitten and will slink back to North London, their forked tails between their legs. Bye,bye, Schadenfreude Groupies. :D

It was predicted.

And like the predictable.He failed to disappoint.

Play like that next week,and your asses will be kicked.

Then communications at St.Just will be well and truly knackered.

Prediction: 1-0 win. Lloris to score, you can guess at which end. It's the4 only score boring, boring Tottenham ever experience unless they're playing Delia, isn't it ? Especially at the Emirates.

Won money on Swindon score. Nice to see Torres tap-in, witnessed from a hospitality box at the County Ground. Our 180 million pound reserves foolishly won in the Silly Midweek Tottenham Type Consolation Prize Cup. He might as well have been up there sharing my vol-au-vents for the whole 90 minutes for the good he does.

Tottenham will not finish top three....come on SSS, stop trying to change the subject and take the bet !

Prediction: 1-0 win. Lloris to score, you can guess at which end. It's the4 only score boring, boring Tottenham ever experience unless they're playing Delia, isn't it ? Especially at the Emirates.

Won money on Swindon score. Nice to see Torres tap-in, witnessed from a hospitality box at the County Ground. Our 180 million pound reserves foolishly won in the Silly Midweek Tottenham Type Consolation Prize Cup. He might as well have been up there sharing my vol-au-vents for the whole 90 minutes for the good he does.

Tottenham will not finish top three....come on SSS, stop trying to change the subject and take the bet !

Moonlighting as a waiter then Isaac ???? naughty, naughty.

Prawn sandwich anyone?? ;)

Isaac will be serving em.

SSS serving the drinks!!

I could see that, click my fingers, and over you both come to serve my slightest whim, probably order a BUN ...AHEM!!! Then a nonchalant wave of my hand to dismiss you, I'd leave a tip of course - a season ticket to the spuds perhaps ????

Prawn sandwich anyone?? ;)

Isaac will be serving em.

SSS serving the drinks!!

I could see that, click my fingers, and over you both come to serve my slightest whim, probably order a BUN ...AHEM!!! Then a nonchalant wave of my hand to dismiss you, I'd leave a tip of course - a season ticket to the spuds perhaps ????

older thats not a tip more like a punishment to a chelsea fan ,better bet a season ticket for penzance sitting next to ctb

Steve and Neil Curnow and I will just follow the star, on our camels from Mullion and we'll find you. All you've got to do is line up a virgin and a couple of sheep and we'll be fine. :thumbsup:

Saffron buns all round !

We are all getting buns???

NO - feck off - mine, mine, mine - all mine. Lost 2 stone waiting.

Greedy bleeder, Isaac get a pack of 6, and put my name on one please..

I'm sorry....we had extra time at Mullion, and I had to get back to the Home at Gwithian before Mother went to bed...and I finished up scoffing this lovely cream slice meant to be for you in that nice scenic layby on Bodmin Moor on the way back to Gloucestershire....I don't like to get caught on the Somerset Levels when the natives come crawling out in the gloaming...... they've all got two heads out there.

470 miles to watch the Tinners....who should have scored about six in normal time, but who cares ? Senior Cup: waste of time for Combo teams.

Bit of a funny day in non-Cornish football....none of the serious teams were playing !

You WILL get a bun next time they give me a 12-hour pass to cross the border ! :yahoo:

Not half as much as Big Sam's magnificent away performance that put Arsenal top of the Prem and Spurs back one point ahead of Everton in sixth.

Spurs had better get used to it. It's like the trench Isaac was in in 1916......didn't move much in a whole season despite all the loud noises in the neighbouring marshland.

That'll teach SSS to sing racist songs about my Israeli bretheren ! :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think SSS has got the hook stuck in his mouth and is thrashing around in terrible pain somewhere on the Somerset levels ?

I'm concerned....should we go and look for him ? Besides, I could do with somewhere to stay part-way between Brimscombe and St Just.

Do you know where he lives ? I'll just go and knock on the door.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the legend that is Stevie Clarke for letting us squeak a point today......97th minute pen........phew.....glad to wake up from that nightmare and see we're still wearing blue....just for a second that made us look like The Chokers In Disguise ! :ninja:

Don't want to worry any supporters of the minor London clubs north of the river, but if Manure splatters the Arse tomorrow they'll be on 20 points, one point outside the top five. :wacko:

(Thank you, yes, nice consistent metaphorical trope, if I say so myself). :yahoo:

Do you think SSS has got the hook stuck in his mouth and is thrashing around in terrible pain somewhere on the Somerset levels ?

I'm concerned....should we go and look for him ? Besides, I could do with somewhere to stay part-way between Brimscombe and St Just.

Do you know where he lives ? I'll just go and knock on the door.

Im alive and well,thank you.

B.T have given me a wonderful financial package,so I have returned to my home,Truro to retire,so if you fancy a nice cuppa let me know.I have plenty of spare time,now.

That's rich. I once got paid a similarly ridiculous amount of money to go away, but that was on condition I left Cornwall, not came back. BT have never been as good since Busby ceased to be their public face. I loved Busby, despite the ManUre connotations.

Good for you !

I will definitely take up your kind offer and bring Older and Roy Keane with me (I don't use his full pseudonym because all three of us believe we created the universe and it just causes arguments). It will be like the Three Wise Men seeking the stable, bringing Buns and Cidre.

My only concern is with your health. At least you had Musgrove Park available up in Flatland Gulch...now you're trusting yourself to Treliske. I don't want to go on about league tables, but Treliske could climb even as high as the White Hyenas there'd be nosebleeds. You take care now...don't go out in that there St Just fog ! :)

That's rich. I once got paid a similarly ridiculous amount of money to go away, but that was on condition I left Cornwall, not came back. BT have never been as good since Busby ceased to be their public face. I loved Busby, despite the ManUre connotations.

Good for you !

I will definitely take up your kind offer and bring Older and Roy Keane with me (I don't use his full pseudonym because all three of us believe we created the universe and it just causes arguments). It will be like the Three Wise Men seeking the stable, bringing Buns and Cidre.

My only concern is with your health. At least you had Musgrove Park available up in Flatland Gulch...now you're trusting yourself to Treliske. I don't want to go on about league tables, but Treliske could climb even as high as the White Hyenas there'd be nosebleeds. You take care now...don't go out in that there St Just fog ! :)

What about Mangle,got to have a Gooner at the party.

Treliske does worry me a little bit.Got to visit soon.

St Just and fog.? Surely not.