Cornwall Football Forum

Blues Back Where They Belong To Be, My Ansums.

That's rich. I once got paid a similarly ridiculous amount of money to go away, but that was on condition I left Cornwall, not came back. BT have never been as good since Busby ceased to be their public face. I loved Busby, despite the ManUre connotations.

Good for you !

I will definitely take up your kind offer and bring Older and Roy Keane with me (I don't use his full pseudonym because all three of us believe we created the universe and it just causes arguments). It will be like the Three Wise Men seeking the stable, bringing Buns and Cidre.

My only concern is with your health. At least you had Musgrove Park available up in Flatland Gulch...now you're trusting yourself to Treliske. I don't want to go on about league tables, but Treliske could climb even as high as the White Hyenas there'd be nosebleeds. You take care now...don't go out in that there St Just fog ! :)

What about Mangle,got to have a Gooner at the party.

Treliske does worry me a little bit.Got to visit soon.

St Just and fog.? Surely not.

Just a tad ... on occasion.

Very sadly, Mangle turned down his Bun, Somersetspur. That is probably because, after the weekend, the only thing that Arsenal fans are able to stomach is Humble Pie. I predict confidently that by Xmas the top four will be Chelsea, Manchester City, Mancheater United (that was not a typo) and Liverpool. The Arse will be competing with their near neighbours to overhaul Everton and get out of seventh place.

Or if Pocchetino carries on like he has, it could be eighth !

Thank you for recognising my essential niceness, Older. Do you happen to know whether Anita eats Buns ? I think perhaps I should send her some.

Very sadly, Mangle turned down his Bun, Somersetspur. That is probably because, after the weekend, the only thing that Arsenal fans are able to stomach is Humble Pie. I predict confidently that by Xmas the top four will be Chelsea, Manchester City, Mancheater United (that was not a typo) and Liverpool. The Arse will be competing with their near neighbours to overhaul Everton and get out of seventh place.

Or if Pocchetino carries on like he has, it could be eighth !

Thank you for recognising my essential niceness, Older. Do you happen to know whether Anita eats Buns ? I think perhaps I should send her some.

Well Isaac, if it takes as long to arrive as mine ..... she'll be a very slim girl.

I ain't eatin no humble pie mister. Didn't do no yelling about my team. You predict confidently, do ya? Nah, ain't happ'ning.

The Arsenal actually had a relatively poor game at Old Trafford on Sunday. So did United. A dour scoreless draw would have been about right. Someone grabbed a winner, the Dutch Skunk shouldered in. Wow, how exciting. There is more to come from the Gunners. Not the finished article, and not Championship winning material yet either, but top 4 contenders above Liverpool and at least on a par with United. I will be bringing your message back up to remind you about your "confident prediction" nearer the time.

I ain't eatin no humble pie mister. Didn't do no yelling about my team. You predict confidently, do ya? Nah, ain't happ'ning.

The Arsenal actually had a relatively poor game at Old Trafford on Sunday. So did United. A dour scoreless draw would have been about right. Someone grabbed a winner, the Dutch Skunk shouldered in. Wow, how exciting. There is more to come from the Gunners. Not the finished article, and not Championship winning material yet either, but top 4 contenders above Liverpool and at least on a par with United. I will be bringing your message back up to remind you about your "confident prediction" nearer the time.

Hit a nerve here,Isaac, me ol mate. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Very satisfying performance at Upton Park. Bit fulsome netting a third, but Chelsea had plenty to spare. Roll on the Arse !

Just don't want out best players risking injury playing meaningless games for the Anglo-Saxon Butcher's Apron at Wembley.....why bother ?

About as much chance of England winning the World Cup as a North London club winning the Premiership......

• 2 weeks later...

Very satisfying performance at Upton Park. Bit fulsome netting a third, but Chelsea had plenty to spare. Roll on the Arse !

Just don't want out best players risking injury playing meaningless games for the Anglo-Saxon Butcher's Apron at Wembley.....why bother ?

About as much chance of England winning the World Cup as a North London club winning the Premiership......

Not much noise about the Stoke result.

Communications faulty down your way.?

Now I am retired ,I could pop down and sort it out.For a small price.

It's part of the brilliance of the Special One that he describes his own side as in trouble to engender your complacency ! MOTD showed that their first half wastefulness was entirely down to Ramirez....I think we may see the changes rung in midfield, we do have rather a strong bench in that area....

Conceding six in a week is not characteristic, but we did also score six. With only Liverpool winning this weekend among the serious clubs, we have really only dropped a point this weekend....

As for the Manure brigade upsetting the Special One, perhaps the Boy David should be recalling Hughes to give the toothless Glaser attack some bite...one more defeat, especially at the Stuart Hall Memorial Shrine, and I fear the knives will be out.....

Poor Moyes has been striving so long for an Everton win at Old Trafford......

Another howler from LLoris....

Sunday Times headline echoes vulnerability of the leaders if the poor man's Jimmy Hinch barks his shin.....

Chelsea will still win the Premiership, despite yesterday !

It's part of the brilliance of the Special One that he describes his own side as in trouble to engender your complacency ! MOTD showed that their first half wastefulness was entirely down to Ramirez....I think we may see the changes rung in midfield, we do have rather a strong bench in that area....

Conceding six in a week is not characteristic, but we did also score six. With only Liverpool winning this weekend among the serious clubs, we have really only dropped a point this weekend....

As for the Manure brigade upsetting the Special One, perhaps the Boy David should be recalling Hughes to give the toothless Glaser attack some bite...one more defeat, especially at the Stuart Hall Memorial Shrine, and I fear the knives will be out.....

Poor Moyes has been striving so long for an Everton win at Old Trafford......

Another howler from LLoris....

Sunday Times headline echoes vulnerability of the leaders if the poor man's Jimmy Hinch barks his shin.....

Chelsea will still win the Premiership, despite yesterday !

Thanks for that Isaac.

Now go and have a lie down.

It is definately City's title to lose, although we seem to be doing our best to lose it with all the silly points we keep dropping away from home.

Anyway, I predicted it would all end in tears when the "special" one went back to the Bridge. But I must admit that I didn't expect to see toys flying out of prams quite as quickly as this!

So nice to receive your congratulations on coming top of our Champions League group.....like Sir Francis Drake, Chelsea will find the reserves to win in the the Pub Cup and defeat the Spaniards too.......

You were there, Cornwallspur ! But I bet you've never seen the Spuds win at the Bridge....despite your honourable retirement, you're surely not old enough to remember that ! :)