Cornwall Football Forum

Di Matteo

Goldeneye

Hello, numpty from St Just here. Thank you for your fanfare of expectation heralding my comments.

I've saved this website again. I'm surprised not to have received a bottle of wine or two from Mr Deacon yet, I must say.

Like others, I'm never been a Benitez fan before. Remember him making Liverpool pass square and take twenty minutes to get from box to box.But to be fair, they were then in decline, having already won the European Cup. For all the criticism, I think most Liverpool fans would have committed murder most foul against Hicks and Gillett to get Roman.

In the Belgian, Oscar and Juan Mata we now have the best combination of creative midfielders in the world. When they've played together for a couple of months, we will be stronger. The strength of Benitex lies in two areas:

a) strengthening the holding midfield. Expect a signing in January (alongside Falcao) to replace Mikel, who has not proved worthy of the mantle of Deschamps and Makalele.

B) Benitez got the best out of Torres previously, whom I predicted to score over 20 goals. If he does we will win the Premiership.

Roman's decision was shrewd and correct. The man is a winner. RDM will bear no grudge, leaves with plenty of public sympathy and will always be a Champions League winner. His reputation has been enhanced and now is the right time for a change.

As Baldy rightly points out, we are still in Europe. Donetsk is in the Russian-dominated eastern area of the Ukraine. It's a long time since their last home defeat. Roman will use his significant connections there to ensure that Juventus are not given an easy time. The Donbass needs inward investment.

Roman won't be sentimental twice. Benitez will leave in the summer after he has won the Premiership, replaced either by Mourinho or Guardiola. Managers expect the same managerial policy as Real Madrid: we are now England's equivalent. Pity about the Battersea site, but Roman will find another in due course suitable for construction of the 80,000 stadium capacity we will need in a few years.

Loved Goldeneye's joke, LOL !

There should be a fifth surgeon who prefers operating on Spurs fans with a spoon, since there's nothing left inside them but bile now all the pi** has been taken. :)

Hello, numpty from St Just here. Thank you for your fanfare of expectation heralding my comments.

I've saved this website again. I'm surprised not to have received a bottle of wine or two from Mr Deacon yet, I must say.

Like others, I'm never been a Benitez fan before. Remember him making Liverpool pass square and take twenty minutes to get from box to box.But to be fair, they were then in decline, having already won the European Cup. For all the criticism, I think most Liverpool fans would have committed murder most foul against Hicks and Gillett to get Roman.

In the Belgian, Oscar and Juan Mata we now have the best combination of creative midfielders in the world. When they've played together for a couple of months, we will be stronger. The strength of Benitex lies in two areas:

a) strengthening the holding midfield. Expect a signing in January (alongside Falcao) to replace Mikel, who has not proved worthy of the mantle of Deschamps and Makalele.

B) Benitez got the best out of Torres previously, whom I predicted to score over 20 goals. If he does we will win the Premiership.

Roman's decision was shrewd and correct. The man is a winner. RDM will bear no grudge, leaves with plenty of public sympathy and will always be a Champions League winner. His reputation has been enhanced and now is the right time for a change.

As Baldy rightly points out, we are still in Europe. Donetsk is in the Russian-dominated eastern area of the Ukraine. It's a long time since their last home defeat. Roman will use his significant connections there to ensure that Juventus are not given an easy time. The Donbass needs inward investment.

Roman won't be sentimental twice. Benitez will leave in the summer after he has won the Premiership, replaced either by Mourinho or Guardiola. Managers expect the same managerial policy as Real Madrid: we are now England's equivalent. Pity about the Battersea site, but Roman will find another in due course suitable for construction of the 80,000 stadium capacity we will need in a few years.

Loved Goldeneye's joke, LOL !

There should be a fifth surgeon who prefers operating on Spurs fans with a spoon, since there's nothing left inside them but bile now all the pi** has been taken. :)

What a load of crap.