Cornwall Football Forum

Time for a change

Truro city are finally on the road to getting fixed. It's taken 6 yrs but finally kh is gone for at least a while and will mean we can try and move forward bringing league football to treyew or as it seems somewhere else.

I would also like to say fed up with people not stating facts and unless the know for sure they should rumour mongrel.

Cornishtwddyboy is amongst the worse for this and I'm surprised he's still posting about Truro when his team which is Penzance and all their so called troubles off the pitch. They now have a goal difference of minus 45 without having scored a goal while we are 4th in the conference. Grow up big lad and after yesterday's 6nil defeat with the new players they haven't paid or promised anything I don't think you're in a position to poke the white tigers. Unlucky Elburton yesterday too! Still top even after a loss but we will bonce back next week and get 3 more.

Also looking forward to Newquay Tuesday so see you there Cornishteddyboy and explain why u moan about others when ur own ship is sinking and you're trying to bail it out with a thimble.

Good luck to culdrose who start this week I think too! Always a battle there and never easy 3.

I see mark rapsey got a hattrick yesterday. What a goal machine over the years. It's made interesting reading over the years.

Also does anyone know who bodmin have in the vase?

Truro will be back soon stronger and with a new stadium so watch out this space

Not quite sure why ctb would be at Falm v Nqy or Goonhavern v Nqy Res on Tues either. Barking up the wrong tree there TT.

And if anyone wants to know about SWPL sides why don't they look at the excellent www.swpleague.co.uk where all the fixtures (league and all relevant cups) are listed PLUS the excellent postponement section in the forum on a Saturday.

As for TCFC I think we may all as well wait till after tomorrow to start a meaningful discussion.

CTB, a closet Peppermint, that has made my weekend. If Heaney is still lurking in the background, I'm not sure even the most hardened of Truro fans would welcome him at whatever ground they play at next.

HMRC v Truro City FC, will it be a case of match postponed... again !

the cat is now a closet peppermint

anything to do with food and im there

CTB, a closet Peppermint, that has made my weekend. If Heaney is still lurking in the background, I'm not sure even the most hardened of Truro fans would welcome him at whatever ground they play at next.

I reckon Newquay need to pull someone out the closet after the lesson they were taught at Camelford Friday night.

I reckon Newquay need to pull someone out the closet after the lesson they were taught at Camelford Friday night.

3 Defenders and me missing from that game, gloat whilst you can.

........ but finally kh is gone .....

Ah, but he isn't. His girlfriend and daughter own shares. That's findable on Google. I wouldn't be surprised that the American geezer named as director of Jojo isn't in some way directly or indirectly linked to him, too, though I could be wrong. I think he will come out of the eventual outcome of whatever happens on Monday smelling of roses fivers!

I did get to the game. Off-field soap-opera apart, what a good eleven quid's worth! Fifth in the table!

3 Defenders and me missing from that game, gloat whilst you can.

Always got excuses, Camels had 5 out at Bovey just the way it goes sometimes