Cornwall Football Forum

Heaney Quits As Chairman At City

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, August 24, 2012 - Offensive personal remarks
Hidden by Dave Deacon, August 24, 2012 - Offensive personal remarks

Ihahaha

Great start to the weekend, I really mean that. We don't need leeches like Heaney operating in our county. Let's hope his health deteriorates until he finally buggers off for good. This is however sadly the death knoll for the white tigers, let's hope chris Webb hasn't got to remortgage his house with Cornwall Homes ltd in order to fund their march into the premiership. Good bye kevin you ginger ***** ( is that allowed) x

lol lol lol

Its sad, but this has been coming for a long, long time. Heaney's ambitions far surpassed his ability to achieve especially with his outside interests all failing he continued to live in never - never land. I hope the decision wont let the club go bust.

Truro are in the same boat, just a different man at the helm.

They don't own the land, they are still at the mercy of a property developer and if TISA have any sense, they will open negotiations with Salisbury tomorrow into getting the club back. The end is still nigh I'm afraid, the vultures have started to pick at the bones, if TISA are not careful, there will little or nothing left to save. I wish them all the luck in the world.

That Judge fella was right all along :o the warning signs were obvious from day one. I'm happy that the real fans got to go to new grounds, win a few bits of silverware and have a lovely day out at the new Wembley. I hope that the fall from grace has a soft landing for them, there are some, but not enough, real nice, hardworking folk at the club who have been shafted.

My sympathies are obviously with all those who lost out financially due to the unscrupulous acts of a devious man. The clubs name has been tarnished nationally, you only have to look on the respected Tony Kempster non-league forum to see what others up and down the country think of the man and the way he has run the club.

The man may have been declared bankrupt, but you can bet your life that somewhere, somehow, he still has more assets and funds than you or I will ever dream of winning on the EuroMillions tonight.

There's no question in my mind that Truro will end up back at step 6 or 7. It's just a question of when. I don't wish them the worst tho - it's clearly a good thing that we have Conference South footie being played in Cornwall.

What I never get is all the people who say "Truro fans deserve better".

I'm sure the same people who were so fickle in jumping on the Truro bandwagon will have no emotion or sentiment in returning to their original clubs, or more likely, their HD TVs.

The ones do feel sorry for are the handful that have been with them since their SWL days and now get to travel around the country watching them. This is a dream for many football fans and is an achievement I hope my club will emulate one day.