Division One

Biscovey 1 St Blazey 6

Edgcumbe 8 Holsworthy 0

Liskeard Athletic 3 Callington Town 1

Nanpean Rovers 1 Kilkhampton 3

Plymstock United 6 Roche 1

Polperro 4 Millbrook 4

St Stephen 2 Camelford 2

Saltash 0 Lanreath 1. Had Saltash taken their chances this game should have finished 5 - 1. All credit to Lanreath who battled all game and were hanging on right until the last minute. Lanreath had a great opportunity with about 10 mins to go to put the game totally out of Saltash reach, but somehow with the keeper beaten, the Lanreath striker completly missed the target. Stef Kelly had a header cleared off the line with about 10 mins to go, but Lanreath managed to hold on for a good 3 points. Must mention the goal from Lanreath. Good free kick but perhaps question Saltash keepers position. Best referee Ive seen this season.(including higher level league games)

Mex,

Thanks for your opinion on my positioning, it was on my side but I would be surprised if any keeper in our league would of saved that....18 yards out and smashed at 100mph into the top corner, if I could save them I should be playing a higher level!!

We should of been 2-3 nil up half time and the game out of sight but their keeper made some great saves and we missed several chances we would normally put away.

Credit to Lanreath battled to the very end to hold on for 3 points.

Dan PC

Polperro 4 Millbrook 4

Anychance,goalfest alright,cardfest and tacklefest too! Great game for the neutral,nightmare for both managers! Home side shaded the first 15 then Millbrook dominated the next hour,playing some superb football that we just couldn't cope with,4-1 up at one stage. The game probably swung on the number of cards issued for tackles and altercations,with Millbrook forced into changes to avoid 2nd yellows. Polperro staged a late,late rally,including a great top corner volley from skipper Dave Gilbert,and nicked the draw in what must've been the tenth minute of injury time through a Zak Peel penalty. Millbrook will be aggrieved, but we've all had games stolen from us late on,so we'll take a point and move on. Must say the Millbrook management took the result very graciously,not sure I'd have been as restrained

Can only agree with the report from mattp, feels like a massive two points dropped for us, but credit to their lads for staying in it and not giving up at 4-1 down.

Unfortunately we were forced in to making changes and again I agree there were alot of cards being given out in a game that was at time physical but I think some of the bookings that were given were very harsh and possibly the ref was lenient on others. There were also questions on wether the equalising pen was a pen or a freekick or even a foul at all but in all honestly at this point we were starting to Hang on and the equaliser felt like it was coming.

A hard result to take in the end but that's football I suppose. Looks like it's going to be a tight league this year though!

Swiggsy.

Officials should never affect the outcome of a game, they should be there to facilitate.

If an official is responsible for changing the outcome of a game, there is a very strong chance that the loosing team have missed chances, given away possesion when they shouldnt have or lost their discipline when they have lost control of a game.

Call me old fashioned!!!!!!

Completly agree with u Martin and I wasn't coming on to make exuses we should never lose a 3 goal advantage. I don't want to blame any referee we were in control of our on destiny. if you look I think both myself and mattp agree on the way the game panned out and that it was possibly not the refs best day but as I've already said we probably should have killed the game off and then as u said the referees decision wouldnt make any difference.

Good game at Lux park today. Liskeard suprisingly drafting in Bodmin first teamers for this derby game, who were without a doubt the difference between the two sides. Callington went in at half time one up, and had two other golden opportunities to add to the tally, with liskeard not creating much. Liskeard in all fairness battered us second half and fully deserved the victory, after a much improved second half performance.

Again, i dont want to turn this topic into a topic about referees but, I must say that the referee was very very poor today. He provided no protection to players, allowing awful two footed tackles go unpunished, not approachable in the slightest and even let a slap to the face go unpunished. Sorry Mr Johns, but you failed to provide any protection and you had a complete stinker today.

Well done to Liskeard and good luck for the rest of the season

A suprise to say the least, but you must play against what is put in front of you, and like i said before, they deserved the win come the end. apparently Danny Bance was due to play aswel but failed to make it??? like you said Adlestrop, surely these lads should be signed on and helping their second team out instead of liskeard. i feel sorry for the normal lads who were benched for them to come in.

Morwenstow 3 v elburton 0

Great result for us today against a elburton side unbeaten in there last 5 games , we played some good football and dug deep and defended well credit to elburton they a good team who in the first half played some lovely passing football , we went in 1 0 up at half time , start of the 2nd half elburton had a good shot saved about 20 mins later we went 2 0 up then about 10 mins from the end we got the 3rd , elburton had a late chance which was saved , good 3 points and a clean sheet to

Must say game was well refereed nice to have a ref who you can talk to and talks to players and let's you know what's happening

My aim is to get Liskeard players to play for Liskeard. Have been caught out too many times coming up against players who normally get a lot of cash to play for other clubs joining in with top or bottom of the league fixtures to secure safety or assist promotion. Why should I be any different?

Its good to see a manager trying to get local lads to play for their local team, although if Danny Bance had turned up, he was starting? hes not a local Liskeard lad. i can understand if you had given first team lads from your own club a run out for fitness etc, as thats all part of being a second team, but to draft in from bodmin was a suprise.

What about the players who turn up week in week out that were dropped though? when these bodmin players go back to Bodmin, youll need them lads you have dropped. Your top of the league, unbeaten, so why the need to bring in the "ringers"?

It will be interesting to hear the views of the Bodmin second team set up as im sure that they will feel that these players should be helping them out where possible, as they are part of their club, not Liskeard.

Polperro 4 Millbrook 4

Anychance,goalfest alright,cardfest and tacklefest too! Great game for the neutral,nightmare for both managers! Home side shaded the first 15 then Millbrook dominated the next hour,playing some superb football that we just couldn't cope with,4-1 up at one stage. The game probably swung on the number of cards issued for tackles and altercations,with Millbrook forced into changes to avoid 2nd yellows. Polperro staged a late,late rally,including a great top corner volley from skipper Dave Gilbert,and nicked the draw in what must've been the tenth minute of injury time through a Zak Peel penalty. Millbrook will be aggrieved, but we've all had games stolen from us late on,so we'll take a point and move on. Must say the Millbrook management took the result very graciously,not sure I'd have been as restrained

Why was there so much injury time? Top the the league starting to look interesting...

My aim is to get Liskeard players to play for Liskeard. Have been caught out too many times coming up against players who normally get a lot of cash to play for other clubs joining in with top or bottom of the league fixtures to secure safety or assist promotion. Why should I be any different?

Its good to see a manager trying to get local lads to play for their local team, although if Danny Bance had turned up, he was starting? hes not a local Liskeard lad. i can understand if you had given first team lads from your own club a run out for fitness etc, as thats all part of being a second team, but to draft in from bodmin was a suprise.

What about the players who turn up week in week out that were dropped though? when these bodmin players go back to Bodmin, youll need them lads you have dropped. Your top of the league, unbeaten, so why the need to bring in the "ringers"?

It will be interesting to hear the views of the Bodmin second team set up as im sure that they will feel that these players should be helping them out where possible, as they are part of their club, not Liskeard.

With a squad comprising of 4 players on the pitch who are injured, 5 who cannot make training regularly, 1 with a broken leg and a couple who help out in times of need, I welcome help from players willing to give up their time. Midweek left me with 8 confirmed and fit so I drafted in help. On the day squad size was bigger than expected as a couple of lads seemed to be ok in warm up so went with the decision to play the squad I picked.

Danny Bance was not discussed as an option to start yesterday!

Apparently the ref justified his 12 minutes added time for in his words 4 minutes for a player head injury 3 minutes for other stoppages and don't think he could work out for the other 5 minutes think he came up with an excuse of substitutions when there was 5 subs made don't think he knew himself very poor performance from the ref when a player has a poor game he gets criticised but if a ref does the same and he gets criticised it's deemed as wrong.was a great game to play in and for the neutral just not handled well at all. And if someone from a polpero prospective how can you justify at least 2 of your players landing punches on a opposing player on the pitch but after the whistle?which also took place in front of the ref who did nothing but watch and not punish any players.looking forward to the return fixture.

Apparently the ref justified his 12 minutes added time for in his words 4 minutes for a player head injury 3 minutes for other stoppages and don't think he could work out for the other 5 minutes think he came up with an excuse of substitutions when there was 5 subs made don't think he knew himself very poor performance from the ref when a player has a poor game he gets criticised but if a ref does the same and he gets criticised it's deemed as wrong.was a great game to play in and for the neutral just not handled well at all. And if someone from a polpero prospective how can you justify at least 2 of your players landing punches on a opposing player on the pitch but after the whistle?which also took place in front of the ref who did nothing but watch and not punish any players.looking forward to the return fixture.

Gethyn, we too were baffled at the amount of time added, but that's the referee's call not ours. And, as for the handbags after the final whistle, that was no diferent to some of the things that went on during the game off the ball. It's a man's game, so no complaints from our side.

Big game down at Sticker today, I'm going for a parkway win 3-2. Seen in the herald last night they got a couple out but first team game off last night, would make sense some of them could come in.Today is big test for these 2 but as already said parkway to win.

Well Bobby, Parkway won 2-1 but they would have lost had they not had superman in goal!! I think they would have agreed if the score at halftime was 3-1 to Sticker there would have been no complaints. How ever it was only 1-1 and then in the second half Parkway deservedly took the lead to make it 2-1 but Sticker kept attacking and again superman in pink came to Parkways rescue. It was one of those days when you need just a bit of luck! But I have to say Parkway are a good side with some talented players. I hope Andy Harris is ok as I was chatting to him after the game and he wasn't feeling to well after a clash of heads in the game.

Raz thanks for report, would be good if someone from parkway could give there version of events! If the parkway keeper was in that sort of form it must be frustrating for yourselfs, but you can not dwell on that, get back to winning ways next week. ? Who was in goal for Parkway,was it there usual gk Evans?

Parkway showing signs of title contenders with being on the back foot like you said but came away with 3points. Looks like there the Team to beat!

Raz thanks for report, would be good if someone from parkway could give there version of events! If the parkway keeper was in that sort of form it must be frustrating for yourselfs, but you can not dwell on that, get back to winning ways next week. ? Who was in goal for Parkway,was it there usual gk Evans?

Parkway showing signs of title contenders with being on the back foot like you said but came away with 3points. Looks like there the Team to beat!

No your right Bobby no good dwelling what should have been we just have to concentrate on the next game and we still have to play Parkway at their place and we have yet to play Torpoint! I didn't get the keepers name but he was in a pink get up and had a moustache and was a really nice bloke but I still hate him! Ha! Ha! He may have been the first teams keeper and they had a couple of others from the first team too but that will always be the norm no complaints there as we would no doubt do the same if we were in the same position. We just have to take the positives from the game and there were plenty of them!

I just have to say that after reading a few comments on here about us (Parkway) yesterday..... Firstly we had NO first team players in and have NO first team players in all season, we have the same squad since day one and considering we didnt play well yesterday (1st half anyway) we still walked away from a very hard place tpo go with all 3 points. We did the same against Bere too so only positives so far!!! After reading the write up on the Sticker website i laughed out loud at most of what was written...... Granted Sticker where by far the better side and our keep Ian Evans ( who has been class when called upon this season, and 1st half yesterday did make 3 great saves) but to say in the report nothing about our awsome second half display is wrong. We dominated in all areas of the pitch, we should (or should I say I should have) put the score line out of reach wiht a back post diving header but inches wide......Sticker were always going to be a threat with people like Kitson uptop but he had a very quiet game from a player this his goal socring record........

We are unbeaten for a reason and quite rightly showed it yesterday coming out second half and defeating a well organised Sticker team on theri own pitch...... After going 1 down...... Have to say though what a pitch!!! As always a greta playing surface best int the league by a country mile,..... love playing there...... I owuld like to know who these so called first teamers are though.... perhaps we could have some of their money??? :)

I just have to say that after reading a few comments on here about us (Parkway) yesterday..... Firstly we had NO first team players in and have NO first team players in all season, we have the same squad since day one and considering we didnt play well yesterday (1st half anyway) we still walked away from a very hard place tpo go with all 3 points. We did the same against Bere too so only positives so far!!! After reading the write up on the Sticker website i laughed out loud at most of what was written...... Granted Sticker where by far the better side and our keep Ian Evans ( who has been class when called upon this season, and 1st half yesterday did make 3 great saves) but to say in the report nothing about our awsome second half display is wrong. We dominated in all areas of the pitch, we should (or should I say I should have) put the score line out of reach wiht a back post diving header but inches wide......Sticker were always going to be a threat with people like Kitson uptop but he had a very quiet game from a player this his goal socring record........

We are unbeaten for a reason and quite rightly showed it yesterday coming out second half and defeating a well organised Sticker team on theri own pitch...... After going 1 down...... Have to say though what a pitch!!! As always a greta playing surface best int the league by a country mile,..... love playing there...... I owuld like to know who these so called first teamers are though.... perhaps we could have some of their money??? :)

Harris, theyve probably been reading your rave reviews this season, and saw that youve made a cameo or two for the firsts and just assumed that you were in the super tax bracket!! haha. Great result for you boys yesterday, a team thats not even got out of third gear all season, and yet to fire on all cylinders.....god help the ECPL when you boys hit form!! Glad Evo is having a quality season, took his fair share of stick in previous years. top top bloke!

midfield8; I agree they probably just assumed...... EVO is a great guy and it is really good to see that he is playing at a great level at present..... ur right we havnt been firing off of all cylinders for 90minutes but when we play we look very good..... all joking aside..... sticker were very good and were very unlucky to not have scored more yesterday but as they say footballs a game of two halves...... there's was 1st half..... ours was second....... torpoint are Still the team to beat..... again an excellent team and have been for years...... two weeks time will prove another difficult test...... do I think we can win?? ofcourse I do ;) .........

I must apologise for suggesting there were first teamers playing I was given wrong info. But make no apologies for the report on the Sticker website after all I am a Sticker supporter and am unlikely to praise the opposition too much. Yes we did dominate the first half and yes you came out very positive in the second half and played very well but no way did you dominate play as we would have been pegged back in our own half of the pitch. But for Superman Ian Evans the result would have been different. But congrats an nicking all three points the same as you did last season. You are without doubt the best team we have played this season and I hope the return game is as entertaining. Thanks for the compliments re the pitch by the way the two guys that look after it do a great job! are you Andy? if so, I hope your ok now, we were chatting after the game!

One player don't make a team!!! Yes lance played against bere, cos he was told by the first team he wasn't needed till after his suspension that started the following week!!! That was good 4 us cos we had a few on holiday n had one sub!!! We played shit n got three points!!! Superman first half, then one save second half!!! Ur keeper made some class saves... Free-kick he tipped over, then a great save from the resulting corner!!! Still wide open, cos of horrible places to go like lanreath terrible pitch, bere Alston tough place, launceston, bude, morwenstow, tavi, saltash all tough places to go!!! Sticker bestsurface, shame about the slant!!!

Hello razor..... Yes its me.... thanks for pointing out who you are ..... I did wonder who you were and suspected it was you..... thanks for the compliment..... I'm ok thanks had to go to hospital re the head injury but didn't Kick in until after the game..... the pitch is great ...... only if other teams had the two guys u do...... come to the next game I will buy u a pint.... and Yes Ian was super man first half no doubt about it...Jefferson; I stand corrected I was away the first 3 games of the season so was unaware lance played in the first game ...... that was due to His match fitness needing more and a few of us bring away.......... razor...... I loved the game yesterday but not the injuries ;) let's face it...... we will be fighting it out all season and chuck torpoint in the mix...... its a class league......