15 Tonbridge Angels 13 4 3 6 24 27 -3 15

16 Dorchester Town 14 5 0 9 17 24 -7 15

17 Eastleigh 13 4 2 7 12 22 -10 14

18 Farnborough 13 3 4 6 16 23 -7 13

19 Havant & Waterlooville 13 3 3 7 21 25 -4 12

20 Staines Town 13 2 3 8 13 18 -5 9

21 Thurrock 13 2 3 8 11 31 -20 9

22 Hampton & Richmond Borough 13 1 4 8 15 26 -11 7

Just in case Truro no longer exist, Newquay AFC are at home v St Dennis on Tuesday 25th Oct 7.30pm, just £4 for the best football served up by 2 Cornish sides.

Every village has one Newquay's is an emmit.

If the critics went away and saw what Truro City are competing against they would be speechless, todays setting was awesome.

The population of Cornwall (mostly retired) wouldn't half fill the towns Truro are competing against, Newquay v St Dennis, your having a laugh, at £4.00 it is vastly over priced. In the London area where Truro City play there games kids on waste land show more potential than those two you charge £4.00 to watch. - Judge Get a life.

Just in case Truro no longer exist, Newquay AFC are at home v St Dennis on Tuesday 25th Oct 7.30pm, just £4 for the best football served up by 2 Cornish sides.

If the critics went away and saw what Truro City are competing against they would be speechless, todays setting was awesome.

The population of Cornwall (mostly retired) wouldn't half fill the towns Truro are competing against, Newquay v St Dennis, your having a laugh, at £4.00 it is vastly over priced. In the London area where Truro City play there games kids on waste land show more potential than those two you charge £4.00 to watch. - Judge Get a life.

:clapper: :clapper:

Just keeping your job warm in case you ever deem to return to the Duchy. You remember that little place by the sea, the one next door to England, the one you abandoned for a better life upcountry.

I am proud to live in Cornwall, support a Cornish side and delighted to have married a Cornish girl. Remind us where you are again ?

Truro City is not the only Club with a big game on tuesday evening! The Falmouth Town AFC Goal machine is rolling on again at Bickland Park where we meet the current CSWPL Leaders Liskeard Athletic. We thumped the current Champions Buckland 5-2 in the FA Vase yesterday and have scored 49 goals in seven games.If you fancy a change, it's got to be worth a visit to Bickland! KO 7-30pm!!!

Come on Falmouth Town!! :clapper: B)

It's not a command, it's a request. But hopefully you'll realise this isn't the place to have a go at each other.

I think if we could get Mountaineer and Nemesis in a a boxing ring somewhere between London and Newquay and charge £100 a ticket it would be a sell out. You could be ref Dave.

Why has Truro's form been so in different this year ?

My reasons could be lengthy so will give them when I have more time, it will only cover half their games

because I have only seen all their away games except one, however it has enabled me to assess the

huge task facing what is currently a small club joining the big time of non league, all 10 teams above us

in the league have been amongst the elite of non league football for years.

To be honest Dave, I dont know what is going all I know is I watch Truro 2-3 times a year pay £10 to get in and at the moment they dont seem to be getting the results everyone expects and pays for.......

Deano I typed everything out, it took ages and then my computer went tits up so I lost everything, On the road mostly we get value for money, the team have been good in 5 of the 6 games I have seen, We pay more to get in £12 upwards, most if not all concessions are cheaper, As the smallest club in the league with nowhere to get new players, all the westcountry clubs Argyle, Torquay, Exeter, Yeovil and the two Bristol clubs are struggling we are at a massive disadvantage, almost every club we play have arrangements with football league clubs in their areas, Thurrock (WHU), Boreham Wood (Arsenal Ladies play there), Salisbury (Soton & Pompey), Maidenhead (Reading & Wycome), Dartford have a stadium light years ahead of the Conference, their home admission for Truro's game based on average attendances get's them £7500 a game more than Truro could expect for the reverse fixture, over a season that is a huge figure, they sold out of programmes £2.50 each.On three consecutive away games teams played 4 new players each against Truro City so we were facing potentially harder opposition than could be expected. Truro's travel is the highest in Non League football anywhere so all the money Mr Heaney puts in possibly falls short of those clubs above us in the league, the 10 there now have been huge on the non league scene for years. Look at the video of Saturdays game and observe the sponsors boards arround the ground, the area itself has possibly 4 times the population of Cornwall and the Industry there to obtain sponsorship from, Truro City are the real MINNOWS of the Conference, we all expect them to win, in reality any result is a good result the lads are attempting to climb a mountain. When Dartford go down to Cornwall in April, 20 or so of them are hiring a private jet, then there will be three coach loads who will be staying for the weekend, possibly to Newquay's advantage.

I do not think £10 is too much, every game is hard in this league, someone asked why is the home record not as good as that away, I think part of that is (from what I am told by many) the crowd, silent at home, make as much noise as possible away, about 30 of us yesterday sung ourselves hoarse at times drowning the 1200 Dartford fans, although small in number, I think the lads respond to knowing that those there are behind them willing them to win. AWAY WE HAVE HAD OUR MONEY'S WORTH.

THREE HOME GAMES ON THE TROT if the crowd get on their side from the off we could win this weeks two games, after that the Woking game will be very hard they have been non league GIANTS, beat them and we could beat anyone.

and pays for

Dean, you can't expect or demand a win because you pay £10 to get in!

Another reason of course is that at some stage Truro were going to find their level with the players they have. Perhaps that time has come. Not being able to add to the squad through no money of course has not helped.

As for the quiet crowd at Treyew, well that wasn't helped by the "protest" action. Why pay good money to go in to watch "your" team and then decline to give them the verbal support? The whole affair seemed pretty strange to me.

To be honest Dave, I dont know what is going all I know is I watch Truro 2-3 times a year pay £10 to get in and at the moment they dont seem to be getting the results everyone expects and pays for.......

Deano I typed everything out, it took ages and then my computer went tits up so I lost everything, On the road mostly we get value for money, the team have been good in 5 of the 6 games I have seen, We pay more to get in £12 upwards, most if not all concessions are cheaper, As the smallest club in the league with nowhere to get new players, all the westcountry clubs Argyle, Torquay, Exeter, Yeovil and the two Bristol clubs are struggling we are at a massive disadvantage, almost every club we play have arrangements with football league clubs in their areas, Thurrock (WHU), Boreham Wood (Arsenal Ladies play there), Salisbury (Soton & Pompey), Maidenhead (Reading & Wycome), Dartford have a stadium light years ahead of the Conference, their home admission for Truro's game based on average attendances get's them £7500 a game more than Truro could expect for the reverse fixture, over a season that is a huge figure, they sold out of programmes £2.50 each.On three consecutive away games teams played 4 new players each against Truro City so we were facing potentially harder opposition than could be expected. Truro's travel is the highest in Non League football anywhere so all the money Mr Heaney puts in possibly falls short of those clubs above us in the league, the 10 there now have been huge on the non league scene for years. Look at the video of Saturdays game and observe the sponsors boards arround the ground, the area itself has possibly 4 times the population of Cornwall and the Industry there to obtain sponsorship from, Truro City are the real MINNOWS of the Conference, we all expect them to win, in reality any result is a good result the lads are attempting to climb a mountain. When Dartford go down to Cornwall in April, 20 or so of them are hiring a private jet, then there will be three coach loads who will be staying for the weekend, possibly to Newquay's advantage.

I do not think £10 is too much, every game is hard in this league, someone asked why is the home record not as good as that away, I think part of that is (from what I am told by many) the crowd, silent at home, make as much noise as possible away, about 30 of us yesterday sung ourselves hoarse at times drowning the 1200 Dartford fans, although small in number, I think the lads respond to knowing that those there are behind them willing them to win. AWAY WE HAVE HAD OUR MONEY'S WORTH.

THREE HOME GAMES ON THE TROT if the crowd get on their side from the off we could win this weeks two games, after that the Woking game will be very hard they have been non league GIANTS, beat them and we could beat anyone.

A great post Moutaineer,and as always a very good answer to Dean's question.

League Games season so far

Truro City away - W L L W W D W

Truro City home - W W L L L L

Last 4 Away W W D W

Last 4 Home L. L .L .L

Having seen the team take 10 points from 12 on my travels I admit to losing touch to what the home fans have been suffering, no points from 12 is to say the least awful, for us seeing the commitment by everyone at away games and results like we have been having it's brilliant, it is only when you put them side by side like I have the comparison hits you, I can understand the disquiet but still wonder if getting behind the lads at home is what's needed.

At AWAY games if one of the oppositions players got into a shooting position and missed there would be groans from the home supporters, maybe catcalling whereas, we Truro's travelling few chant the players name for the effort in getting to a shooting position in the first place, if Andy Watkins hones in on goal but misses the shout goes out as one Watto, Watto, Watto, or if Stewart Yetton misses it could be Yetti, Yetti, Yetti OR If Yetti scores we're on the pitch, if Yetti scores we're on the pitch etc. etc. AWAYDAYS are FUNDAYS I am positive it rubs off on the team.

At Chelmsford for our first Conference game we the fans kept the La La La La La La La theme going for at least half of the second half, why not start off with it on Tuesday mix in T R U R O for good measure and show the team you are on their side, I would say a win would be guaranteed.

A rubbish film is never going to attract big numbers at the cinema is it...... If truro are doing well neutrals may make a trip up there and pay for a game of football

This is the point i was getting at....... I havent been for a while and every time I look they seem to be losing by 4 or 5 goals and didnt fancy the trip. When I saw them in pre season they looked ok, so wanted to know if there was a reason for the down fall

A rubbish film is never going to attract big numbers at the cinema is it...... If truro are doing well neutrals may make a trip up there and pay for a game of football

This is the point i was getting at....... I havent been for a while and every time I look they seem to be losing by 4 or 5 goals and didnt fancy the trip. When I saw them in pre season they looked ok, so wanted to know if there was a reason for the down fall

Deano you call it down fall,well I wouldn't exactly call it that.As things stand at the moment Truro are sitting at 11th in a league of 22 teams which I would call a pretty good position to be in as I think the name of the game this season is to consolidate and avoid relegation rather than push for promotion or the play-offs,because as things stand the ground would never pass the grading for the next level.

As for the poor run of results in recent weeks,I think we can put this down to having a very small squad and having to put up with injuries and suspensions of key players,plus the fact the league has put an embargo on player transfers for the time being.

I think if you were to ask anyone who has watched a few games this season they would tell you that this is a very very tough league to play in,and the majority of teams in it are littered with good quality players with football league experience.As I said the league from top to bottom is packed with quality and any team are more than capable of taking points from each other,it is that tight.

Anyone following Truro this season cant expect them to win the majority of games like they have in the past seasons,but one thing is for certain you will be entertained to a good game of quality football,and well worth the £10 entrance.

Tomorrow won't be a walk over - although Farnborough are below us in the league their AWAY record like ours is superior to their HOME, they have only lost ONE game away winning one and drawing four, TRURO have ONLY scored 6 times in 6 home games, FARNBOROUGH in their 6 away games have scored 12. Truro have conceded 12 goals to Farnborough's 9.

Get behind the lads - I may be there - depends what arrangements I come up with at short notice.