Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v Dorchester

Very poor game and poor Performance from Truro,simply didn't turn up! Dorchester didn't look much better but had the better chances and could probably should have had a couple more!

Poor turn out aswell, expected a lot more fans there!

I should think the players from all the teams in this league must be knackered ! Playing 6 games in 17 days at the start of the season is ridiculous! Not really any time to sort things out on the training pitch and bound to cause injuries. :SM_carton: If they were to continue at this rate they could complete all their league fixtures by Xmas!

My first visit to Treyew Road this season and have to agree a poor performance, although I'm sure City fans will point to an incident just before half time where Dorchester could and should have been down to 10 men when their no 6, who had just been booked for a late challenge was given a final warning by the referee after committing a similar offence. They duly took advantage of the ref's leniency and subbed the offending player at half time to go on and dominate the 2nd half with their full compliment of 11 men.

Three defeats on the bounce now for Truro. I think they could do with signing one or two players. They seemed to lack a bit of creativity in the middle of the park.

so, you think city should play against ten men to make things fair! yeah, that makes sense. if dorchester were down to ten, truro would win and you'd all be partying.

methinks you don't have a clue!

one other thing: how do you know it was a 'final warning' ? you must have been the ref'!

so, you think city should play against ten men to make things fair! yeah, that makes sense. if dorchester were down to ten, truro would win and you'd all be partying.

one other thing: how do you know it was a 'final warning' ? you must have been the ref'!

Pablo I've yet to read a post of yours on here which isn't a load of rubbish!

ant.tux is merely pointing out that Dorchester should have had a player sent off as their number 6 committed a late tackle which would normally be a booking when he was on a yellow card, the referee called him to a side and gave him a dressing down, which was clearly a final warning - what else were they talking about?! What they're going to eat for dinner later?!

I don't know who ant.tux is but he clearly has more of a clue than you do as he was at the game and you weren't - he's only giving his opinion, why berate the person who posted it?!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: