Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Latest Table

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances (head counts) on this thread please.

As before we think the fixtures secretary is on holiday so we need the info in a.s.a.p. so we can inform the press.

You can also text me the details on 07597907549

Thanks

Still need the goals scorers for Penryn and Newquay from Tuesday night.

Andy Westgarth for Newquay but who scored for Penryn?

Cornwall Combination League

27th August 2011

Falmouth Athletic (Christopher Tolley 2, Benjamin Manley, Steven Kellow) 4-4 St Day (Joe Crossman, Matt Pellow, Colin Kettle, Dan Richards)

Att - 35

Falmouth Town Reserves (Luke Wort 2, Luke Appleton) 3-1 Hayle Reserves (Nathan Mcintosh)

Att - 30

Illogan RBL (Adam Calloway 2) 2-2 Newquay Reserves (Sam McKune, Lewis Hilton)

Att - 40

Perranwell (Barry Leete 7, Dominic Pullen 3, Matt Read) 11-0 Penzance Reserves

Att - 36

St Agnes (OG) 1-0 Holman SC

Att - 80

St Ives Town (Martyn Moon, Martyn Harding) 2-0 Porthleven Reserves

Att - 36

St Just (Tom Mannering) 1-2 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Jason Roberts 2)

Att - 40

Troon (Ashley Smeeth 3, Darren Browning) 4-4 Mullion (Rob Carey 2, Jacob Lugg, Sean Haskell-Mills)

Att - 32

Wendron United (Rob Dunne) 1-0 Pendeen Rovers

Att - 34

Latest Table

http://www.cornwallc....uk/11table.htm

Massively disappointed with st just today, thought it was the game to watch!!!!!!!!! In the first half penryn dominated throughout, I think st just believed the game was won before it even started! But in fairness they came out a different team in the second half and asserted absolute authority in the game, penryn with 3 tremendous goal line blocks and 2 missed pens by st just, penryn edged it, it's a very open league this year and come march I think there could be 6/7 in contention this time!! This penryn side was the worst I've seen in a long time but three points is three points they will be ther or there abouuts!! St just still team to beat tho, will see what happens x

Worst Penryn side hahahaha bitchy bitchy I take your a St Just fan thankyou though for saying we will be there or there abouts at the end a bit contradictive though are you saying all the teams are crap this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT NICE IS IT..

Its a new look Penryn side with some old heads and loads of young lads involved. Was a cracker of a game with Penryn dominating for probably 60 minutes of it. St Just took control last 30 minutes totally we were aweful for that period but hung on bravely.... We played some lovely football yesterday and also matched St Just aggression which to be honest surprised me as I thought we may lack in that department so you obviously wernt watching very closely. St Just played some good football in patches as well. 2 penalties missed for StJust first one never a penalty justice served with that one ours and their 2nd one stone wallers...St Just is the hardest place to go in this league and get a result, I think if you go there when the crickets still on it gives you more of a chance as Neil Curnow class player and a few more are also missing which makes things hard for Steve at the start of every season.

But on the other side we had 3 players with the 1st team, Ollie Moody Dave Broglino and Matt Larcome but thats life!!!!!!

Weve had a tidy start to the season for a new team a point away at a very tidy St Agnes outfit, and a point at home which should have been 3 against a Newquay side bolstered by 4 or 5 first team squad members....

If you wanna pop at me please feel free but not the team hey

Early days good luck all this year I feel its gonna be an open league

Play football and enjoy thats the main thing

WINNO

XXXXXXX

Heard that Tom Smith got sent off for no reason today was informed by not just illogan but a friend for newquay who had no idea why he was sent off, anyone clarify?

No one gets sent off for no reason!!!!

And after reading the report in the paper Lester Thomas commented that we had 6 yellow cards and one red today! and none of the

Newquay team had either!! ( and Lester is on the Combo disciplinary committee ) :unsure:

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances (head counts) on this thread please.

As before we think the fixtures secretary is on holiday so we need the info in a.s.a.p. so we can inform the press.

You can also text me the details on 07597907549

Thanks

Still need the goals scorers for Penryn and Newquay from Tuesday night.

Andy Westgarth for Newquay but who scored for Penryn?

Cornwall Combination League

27th August 2011

Falmouth Athletic (Christopher Tolley 2, Benjamin Manley, Steven Kellow) 4-4 St Day (Joe Crossman, Matt Pellow, Colin Kettle, Dan Richards)

Att - 35

Falmouth Town Reserves (Luke Wort 2, Luke Appleton) 3-1 Hayle Reserves (Nathan Mcintosh)

Att - 30

Illogan RBL (Adam Calloway 2) 2-2 Newquay Reserves (Sam McKune, Lewis Hilton)

Att - 40

Perranwell (Barry Leete 7, Dominic Pullen 3, Matt Read) 11-0 Penzance Reserves

Att - 36

St Agnes (OG) 1-0 Holman SC

Att - 80

St Ives Town (Martyn Moon, Martyn Harding) 2-0 Porthleven Reserves

Att - 36

St Just (Tom Mannering) 1-2 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Jason Roberts 2)

Att - 40

Troon (Ashley Smeeth 3, Darren Browning) 4-4 Mullion (Rob Carey 2, Joe Lugg, Sean Haskell-Mills)

Att - 32

Wendron United (Rob Dunne) 1-0 Pendeen Rovers

Att - 34

Latest Table

http://www.cornwallc....uk/11table.htm

Sorry teddy it was Matt Larcombe

Great result winno, what was your starting lineup? Thought you might of been up against it but you proved not to be!!!

Ok Bushy yeah good result for us yesday and for you guys at the mighty Tine well done buddy.

Penryn line up

Dennis Annear, Kyle Winnan,Paul Hart, Neil Burton,Paul Baldwin, Ryan Reeve,Josh Burton,Craig Barclay,Tom Annear,

Rikki Smith and Jason Roberts ( capt )

Matthew Potts for Ryan Reeve

Jamie Allen for Josh Burton

Nick Moss for Tom Annear

Great result winno, what was your starting lineup? Thought you might of been up against it but you proved not to be!!!

Ok Bushy yeah good result for us yesday and for you guys at the mighty Tine well done buddy.

Penryn line up

Dennis Annear, Kyle Winnan,Paul Hart, Neil Burton,Paul Baldwin, Ryan Reeve,Josh Burton,Craig Barclay,Tom Annear,

Rikki Smith and Jason Roberts ( capt )

Matthew Potts for Ryan Reeve

Jamie Allen for Josh Burton

Nick Moss for Tom Annear

decent side pal good luck

ur old pal The Cat