Cornwall Football Forum

Ok i will...

Steve Allen left Perranwell after a fall out with Caddy and co. He has my vote.

BUT

Matt Harris has also asked about the vacant job.

I have also have it from a good source that someone has been approached but declined.

Just thought i will let you all know before any more rumours go on,for one i have left perranwell but not fallen out with caddy, who can fall out with him or anybody else at perran.Two,i just feel i need a new challenge and where that may be i don't know just yet but when i do i will all let you know.

regards fraggles :drink: :drink:

Ok i will...

BUT

I have also have it from a good source that someone has been approached but declined.

Just thought i will let you all know before any more rumours go on,for one i have left perranwell but not fallen out with caddy, who can fall out with him or anybody else at perran.Two,i just feel i need a new challenge and where that may be i don't know just yet but when i do i will all let you know.

regards fraggles :drink::drink:

Why leave and not have a game next week?

Ok i will...

BUT

Why leave and not have a game next week? ninja.gif

Dave,i left last midweek after considering my position within the club,for the past 6 seasons i have enjoyed my football and can't speak highly enough of the people who ARE Perranwell FC ranging from Fish who has and always will be a legend in football ,to George who is a true gent and Rachel who makes a great cup of tea.I just feel the time is right to move on and seek pastures new and i hope that the WELL win something for all those great people involved within the club this season. :c:

No disrespect to St Day but who on this planet would want that job they have a committee that is hell bent on denying that anyone is paid, be it by a manager or a sponsor, they are just far to interested in how much money a new manager can bring surely it should be about rebuilding the side getting that village team spirit back and and becoming a good top 6-7 combo side only then after a few years as an established combination team can they look to progress having seen a handful of St Day games this season there is just no team spirit in the side that only a few years ago finished top 5. well who ever takes on the job i wish you and everyone at St Day all the best for the season

Ok i will...

BUT

Go for it Frags, you'd do a good job, no better challenge than taking charge of the club everyone seems to have a go at on here! Good club, hopefully they get to where they want to be, especially for Mr Etherington, top bloke. Don't stay away from football to long Fraggles you'll only drive the Mrs mad. :smiley20:

Ok i will...

BUT

Go for it Frags, you'd do a good job, no better challenge than taking charge of the club everyone seems to have a go at on here! Good club, hopefully they get to where they want to be, especially for Mr Etherington, top bloke. Don't stay away from football to long Fraggles you'll only drive the Mrs mad. :smiley20:

heard today from someone involved at the club, that Matt Harris has left Hayle, so maybe some truth in the St Day managers rumour.

Ilovefootball, it is a bit harsh to have ago at St day for denying that they pay players or sponsors pay their players. It is the same at any club to deny such an action. But the truth is how many clubs come on here and say "We pay our players?" Simple none!

Would you post that your club (Whoever it is) pay their players.

That information should stay within the clubs involved.

I dont have a clue if St Day pay players or not, and it should,nt matter to those not connected to St Day as everyone else are only opposition.

If players are willing to play for your club without payment that is your bonus, if other clubs can afford to pay, good on them, at our club ALL players pay subs.

I'm not one to usually defend St Day but I think some people (mainly ex-players) should let the club sort themselves out without having a go. My sources within the club have told me many were blind to the fact that money was being paid to players with no loyalty. They are now looking for a interim manager until the end of the season. Those players that have stepped up to play in the senior team from the reserves should be proud of themselves in the clubs time of need.

I'm not one to usually defend St Day but I think people (mainly ex-players) should let the club sort themselves out without having a go. My sources within the club have told me many were blind to the fact that money was being paid to players with no loyalty. They are now looking for a interim manager until the end of the season. Those players that have stepped up to play in the senior team from the reserves should be proud of themselves in the clubs time of need.

If someone from the auld enemy can speak so nicely then surely a few others should take heed

Cheers chown

So the players that left st day in trouble all returned coz obviously perranporth didn't have a game managed to salvage a point and are treated like heroes by the committee. Can't believe that they would allow 5-6 players just to come back when they want. But.nevertheless a good game of football by all accounts wish I could of bot there to watch fingers crossed they appoint a new manager soon

Just for those who haven't heard St.day have appointed Garry Kay first team manager till the end of the current season. This move was made with a view to a Big name taking over for next season. all will be revealed in time.

Just for those who haven't heard St.day have appointed Garry Kay first team manager till the end of the current season. This move was made with a view to a Big name taking over for next season. all will be revealed in time.

Big name this is Combination football not the Premiership