Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City - Nuneaton Town

Cornishteddyboy,

I have to ask again were have all the Truro suporters gone who used to comment on this forum win or loose,???

& do not say it is on the web site, this is the CORNISH soccer Forum, not the web site,

Is their suport of Truro City waning?

You seem to be the only one who does give any kind of report about Truro City games,

So come on City Suporters ?? get on here & have you say,

Hammers :c::clapper::angry: :c:

I generally find getting information about Truro City like getting blood from a stone. The Truro City Tiger Talk forum is cut off to everyone unless you register. I can find out Mining 3 results quicker than Truro City results.

Simple answer,why not register?

Kit 65, Why should we register,? this is the Cornwall Soccer Forum, Are you City suporters trying to get everyone to change just because you do not wish to Contribute to the forum, or do you think that you are above us & two good to be mixing with the lower Leagues, if this is what you want, then you have all shown what realy poor sportsmen you are, & I say in that case good Riddance, :SM_carton: but do not complain if you do not like some of the comments that are made on this forum.

Hammers :c::clapper: :c:

Kit 65, Why should we register,? this is the Cornwall Soccer Forum, Are you City suporters trying to get everyone to change just because you do not wish to Contribute to the forum, or do you think that you are above us & two good to be mixing with the lower Leagues, if this is what you want, then you have all shown what realy poor sportsmen you are, & I say in that case good Riddance, :SM_carton: but do not complain if you do not like some of the comments that are made on this forum.

Hammers :c::clapper::c:

Hammers im sorry to say,your above post is a load of rubbish.Where do you get the idea that im trying to get everyone to change forums just because I suggested that if someone wanted info about Truro City such as a result that has not been posted on here,is why not register.Im sure if you think about it,that makes sense.As a football fan I am registered to at least 6 other football sites,its my way of getting the information that I require.

And where on earth did you get the silly idea that because Truro play in a higher league people on this forum are not good enough to mix with,that is utter rubbish,you are the one who seems to have a problem with it ,not me.Also if you think you are going to drive me away from this forum by saying good riddance,it wont work,im here to stay.I have been a regular visitor on this forum for a few years now and the likes of your out of context posting wont change it.Get a life mate.

Kit 65, I think it is you who is missing my point of Course you can be on as Many Forum's or web sites as you wish,

& I am pleased that you are still contributing to this forum. & I welcome your comments,

But I still have to say Where have all the Truro City suporters, who used to comment on this forum gone?

Why do most of them only wish to be on their own web site & not on the Cornish Forum, if it is good enough for you it should be good enough for them,

& it does seem that since Truro have failed to be in the play off's that they have suddenly vanished,

& if you have read other comments of mine on this Forum I have never knocked Truro City, in fact I have wished them the best of luck,

& I am sure that you would be the first to agree that it would be wrong to expect that your team were bound to get promoted every year, that would be wishful thinking,

But I am sure that Truro City will work hard at getting to their intended goal,

So in conclusion I do welcome your comments & would be delighted if you could get more of your suporters to start contributing to the Cornish Soccer Forum again, After all it makes for good debate amongst different suporting fans.

Hammers as you are probaly aware I watch Falmouth, Helston and Porthleven and on the odd occasion Truro, basicly I follow Cornish football at all levels, i've followed what you class as debates on here about Truro City, which always ends up with certain people slagging the chairman of Truro City off. If i was a City fan I would also get fed up coming onto a football forum to listen to people slag of my chairman, this is a football forum and not a buisness forum, and if certain people had kept the debates to football rather than personal attacks on Mr Heaney's buisness interests then you would probaly find more city fans still on here.

At the end of the day love him or hate him what he has done for Cornish football is great for any youngsters in cornwall,it gives them an Opportunity to play at a higher level if they are good enough, which has been long overdue in the County.

:SM_carton_y:

At the end of the day love him or hate him what he has done for Cornish football is great for any youngsters in cornwall,it gives them an Opportunity to play at a higher level if they are good enough, which has been long overdue in the County.

Like the multitude of local youngsters who have played for Truro 1st Team in recent years. :rolleyes: :ninja:

:SM_carton_y:

Like the multitude of local youngsters who have played for Truro 1st Team in recent years. :rolleyes::ninja:

I don't think that there have been too many locals in the first team in the last few seasons! 3 or 4 maybe! but it's no different to the other teams paying really! most have to back with a quid to get back to England! :c:

Mr.Python -

You are Spot-on....!

Quite a few City supporters have stopped coming on here because of the constant ill-informed knocking and slating that has gone on for years.

However there are a few of us who have stayed with CSF - Kit, Xembla, Mountaineer & Myself.

And if 'Hammers' looked back over the past few months he would find that I have been posting Results and comments on City matches whether it has been win, lose or draw.

Python, I agree with you that some of the comments on hear have been very unfair it is very sad when people cannot come onto a forum such as this one & make fair comments about the game of football, or about personalities,

Kit 65 if you look at my last entry on this Forum I do say that you do at least come onto this forum, & I do respect your comments, but I think that Python has explained it very well,

& I feel very sorry for those people who only wish to come onto this forum & attack other clubs or the Backer/ owner of other Clubs,

It has never upset me that Truro City have the funds or the team to get them to where they are, I believe hopefully, that it can only be good for Cornish Football,